"Are you sure?" mangha ko siyang tinitigan.

Hindi sumagot ang dalaga bagkos hinila niya lang ako at pinahiga sa kama. Bumangon siya at pumuwesto sa pagitan ng hita ko.

"Shit baby, are you sure about this?" medyo concern na tanong ko.

"Teach me then." inosenteng sagot niya.

"Fuck you're going to be the cause of my arrestment." Inabot ko ang kamay niya at ipinwesto yun sa ari ko. "Slowly move your hand up and down just like this." dahan-dahan kong ini-guide ang kamay niya pataas-pababa sa kahabaan ko.

"G-ganito?"

"Yes just like that." binitawan ko na ang kamay niya at hinayaan siya.

She moved her hand up and down in different paces. Pabaling-baling ang ulo ko sa kama habang nakapakit ang mga mata.

"G-go on baby, keep doing that." ungol ko.

Mas binilisan pa niya ang pag-galaw ng kamay niya dahilan para mapa-daig ako sa sarap. Heavens, she's a fast learner.

I open my eyes and was about to stop her because i don't want to cum yet pero ganon na lang ang gulat ko nang bigla niyang isubo ang kahabaan ko.

"F-fuck!" i blurted out.

The lady moved her head up & down giving me a mind blowing sensation. The feeling of her hot mouth thrusting around my shaft is scorching. Gosh, sa lahat ng naikama ko ay sa kanya lang ako nakaramdam ng matinding libog. My heart is racing and my throat went dry, she's shredding my senses with sharp slices of carnal lust. The sizzling heat of her mouth spreads fire through my vital streams.

"Ahhh." i moaned again, she's was deep throating me holy shit!

Nagkaroon ng tunog ang pagsalsal niya sa kahabaan ko bagay na nakakadagdag init sa buong pagkatao ko.

"You naughty devil." i grabbed her waist and placed it above me. Nakaharap na ngayon ang pagkababae niya sa akin, making a 69 posisyon.

My mouth watered at the sight of her cunt glistening with liquid fire. She moaned out loud when I rubbed her clit with my index finger. I didn't waste time anymore, I sticked my tongue out and licked her flesh in a rapid circular motion. Kita mula sa salamin ang reflection namin. She was busy blow-jobing me while i was busy licking her clit.

The whole room was filled up with our loud moans. Walang katumbas ang pagnanasang naramdaman namin sa isa't-isa ngayon. Moments went by, we changed our position from 69 to missionary. I parted her legs wide and my jaw went rigid as my eyes stared at her sex.

Babygirl was soaking wet and her opening craves for penetration. I'm so desperate and so eager to fully take her again. My erection wants to be inside her, it's throbbing and quenching for hunger.

I teasingly poked the entrance of her core, then I
put both of her legs on each sides of my shoulders and begin to move. Sagad na sagad ang kahabaan ko sa loob niya at ramdam kong nasasarapan siya dahil sa sunod-sunod na mga haling-hing niya.

I couldn't believe the amount of pleasure burst within me. I've never been this invested with someone when it comes to sex. I'm always confident with my performance but this time, i'm scared that i may not satisfy her.

"Ahhhh f-faster please." she pleads, her face was in a state of drugged intoxication.

I moved fast inside her. Hugot, baon, sagad.

I slid my hands beneath her ass and squeeze them not so gently while shoving myself deeper into her tightness. She was gasping, churning and her walls ripping as my thickness stretched her tender muscles. My shaft is coated by her wetness and it's the best feeling ever. Mas lalo kong binilisan ang pag-bayo sa pagkababae niya hanggang sa maramdam ko ang panginginig ng mga legs niya.

I reached for her clit and rubbed it vigorously. "Come on hotness, cum for me."

"Ahhhh i'm a-lmost t-there ohhhh."

I thrust deeper, faster and harder while continuing rubbing her clit. Hindi ako tumigil hanggat hindi siya nilalabasan.

"I'm t-there ahhhh." she finally came. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang release niya sa kahabaan ko.

"I'm cumming too." I said hoarsely. I spread her legs in an L position and loaded my seed inside her. Damang-dama ko ang pag-sanib ng katas namin. This is the first time i came inside to someone's  womb without using any protection, but nonetheless i have no regrets.

Lost in satisfaction, I collapsed on top of her. Ibinaon ko ang mukha ko sa gilid ng leeg niya habang habol ang sariling hininga. Masyado akong pagod para magsalita kaya hindi ko namalayan naka-idlip na pala ako.

The next morning, I woke up alone in bed. Wala na ang babaeng ka-siping ko kagabi. Napabalikwas ako ng bangon at ginalugad ang buong kwarto.
The room was quite at naka-fold na ang mga damit ko sa isang couch.

The heck? That woman just left me without saying goodbye? Pagkatapos ko siyang pasarapin iiwan lang niya ako ng basta-basat? I don't know anything about her aside from her age damn it! May balak pa naman akong angkinin siya ngayon umaga. I need her for my morning erection!

Bumangon ako sa kama na masama ang loob. I was about to walk towards the shower when a small note drop on the floor. Kinuha ko ito at binasa.

I have fun last night, miss Ivanka.
Thank you.
- R

And just like that? The audacity! How on earth am i supposed to find the woman who just turned my world upside down!?

•••••••🌈•••••••