Chapter 3

Ollie Had entered the room with his Four Assistants: Ink, Rose, Copper, and Silver. They were all caring Tasers and pistols, except for Ink, Ink was carrying 4 small cases, Scorpio could faintly see 4 symbols on each: A water droplet, A Flame, A Rock, and a Gust of wind; Scorpio suspected that these were some form of samples of chemicals that contained Blood samples of the other Zodiacs. Scorpio felt her heart sink when Ink opened the first case with the water droplet symbol: two syringes, One was a dark blue, the other was a light blue they faintly glew in the dark room, Ollie whispered something to Rose, as Rose covered Scorpios eyes with a Thick black cloth, Scorpio could see a dim glow of light leek from the cloth, Ollie must've said to cover the eyes to not damage the eyes as he knew sudden bright light would damage the eyes and cause poor vision. Scorpio heard Ollie and Ink whispering and then it stopped. For a slight second Scorpio felt a sting on her left forearm... Scorpio had just been injected with something, "But what?" Scorpio thought to herself. Scorpio then suddenly felt her body grow with pain. It was like the taser but worse, Scorpio felt her blood boiling, then it felt like her body was getting colder. Scorpio Knew what had happened now: Scorpio had been Injected with Cancer's blood... The cold felt like it was burning her skin off. It was horrid. Scorpio thrashed around in the chains and screamed with pain. Scorpio couldn't remember what happened next other than the sounds of Chains snapping and breaking and panicked yelling from others in the room.

When Scorpio awoke she was in a different room from before. it felt like she was beaten with a hammer, her entire body ached. She was in another dark room but there was a red light,table and a chair across from her. She herself was in a chair chained up. Scorpio felt really tired. Then Ollie entered the room. He spoke to Scorpio. It was faint and Scorpio could barely hear him. He repeated what he had said: "Can you hear me?" He had said it was very muffled so Scorpio shook her head, no. Then Scorpio passed out. Then... the nightmare happened...

12 or less strane figures stood in the dark slowly walking towards Scorpio. Neither of the figures looked Human like except for 2, Both looked almost identical to Scorpio. One had a robotic like body and the other also had the scorpion parts the robotic one had except they weren't robotic, they were scorpion parts, This was the demonic form that Scorpio had been in when fighting Leo... Then another figure stepped out of the shadows, it had extended arms and a large head that seemed like a demon with horns, it had a spiked back and a smile with sharp pointed teeth. The one standing next to it was covered in ink. It had long arms as well, and sharp pointed teeth that were shining as it smiled. Then two of the largest appeared that towered over Scorpio. One had a skull for a face, the other looked like a SkullCrawler from 'Kong Island' but way bigger... All the demonic-like creatures stood in front of Scorpio, and all said at once: "Let us out, We will help you..." All in different terrifying voices, And they repeatedly said it over and over again, driving Scorpio insane until she snapped awake in shock, Ink was now sitting across from her in the chair. "You were asleep for quite some time..." Ink said calmly as if Scorpio were her friend, "Why are you acting like this?" Scorpio asked weakly, "Like what? Can't I be nice and not get questioned?" Ink said, "Well usually the assistant of a psychopath wouldn't act so nice..." Scorpio said a bit angry, you could clearly tell Scorpio wasn't in the best condition as you could hear how weak she was and how sore her throat was from the inhalation of dust and other particles in the air for days. Ink placed water in front of her and pushed it towards Scorpio. Scorpio looked down, a bit confused, "What it's not like I am going to poison you! You should know your body is Immune to poisons that have to be injected or consumed because you yourself are a Scorpion and are partially Immune to poison, so calm yourself..." Ink said quickly like they knew everything about Scorpio and her dark unsettling past... Ink sat and talked with Scorpio for a while longer, But Scorpio knew to be careful so that Ink didn't try to get to know Scorpio too well as if she was trying to be Scorpios friend. Ink later left with a friendly smile on their face.

Later that evening Scorpio was yet again chained up the same way she was last time and blind folded. This time they opened up the black case with the Flame symbol on it, there was only one syringe, it was a bright red that also had a dim glow. Scorpio was yet again injected with the syringe and Scorpio felt different this time, She didn't feel cold but she felt irritated and the irritation grew to anger and then rage; Her blood boiled with anger as she didn't feel pain but pure anger, She clenched her teeth and fists as she felt her body temperature rise with heat. She felt the chains on her ankles and wrists heat up and felt them snap. Then Scorpio closed her eyes for 5 seconds. When she opened them she was in a dark empty room and there seemed to be a window to her vision. Scorpio was in her own mind, again, standing next to her was a demonic creature that had burning wood around its neck in a campfire-like formation, The same but smaller around it's wrists, It looked like a dog but really different, it's jaw seemed to be made of metal, heated metal, it's ears were incinerated and charred like the tip of a candle, it's eyes were big but also small, like slits in a piece of paper. Its tail was a huge flame that seemed to burn eternally. It has spikes on its back that are like saw blades but not rotating. It was sitting watching through the window. It then turned to look at Scorpio, It then spoke, it's voice was deep and rough, every time it spoke you could hear a faint sizzle from the eternal fire inside of it. It said: "You let me out... We will help you, Now watch as we get rid of Them..." Scorpio turned to look back at the window, The dog was now in control of Scorpio's body and all Scorpio Could do was watch it happen. The dog was in control of Scorpio's body. The dog was Scorpio, or rather they were now each other. This Dog was a demonic form of Aries's anger because watching what the dog was doing in the world outside of the mind. It was barking and biting at men in SWAT armor and it was killing the men in SWAT armor grabbing their guns and biting their limbs off one by one. Then it stopped and the room went pitch black. Scorpio couldn't remember anything else that happened. 

Scorpio snapped awake and she was chained up again, in the same room but with no table, or chair, or light. She looked around the room that was lit up dimly with the sunlight leaking out from the window above her. Scorpio's eyes widened. The entire room was splattered with dry blood of the men from the night before. It was everywhere. "What had that dog done to those men?" Scorpio thought. Then the door opened, Rose entered the room along with Silver and Copper. The three entered the room very, very cautiously. They had no weapons. When Scorpio made eye contact with Rose, the three froze. Scorpio glared at them as they slowly continued to enter the room holding a metal rod with what seemed to be a metal black mask. When they got as close as they wanted to be. Rose placed the weird mask on Scorpio and it had immediately adjusted to Scorpio's facial area it was covering. (Her mouth and nose) The metal was cold, like the chains on her wrists and ankles. When the mask was placed on Rose dropped the rod slowly and then looked around the room still in shock. Silver and copper were investigating the room, Scorpio could now see scratch marks lining the walls along with the blood, and burn marks were scattered along the floor... Copper and Silver then Left the room, Rose stared at Scorpio for at least a minute before Silver returned and grabbed her arm and dragged her outside of the room.

It's been 2 weeks since the 9 other Zodiacs were captured and taken to a strange location just at the edge of the redwood forest. Virgo stood on a tree branch studying the movements of guards and times of days and which ones stay on guard every day. Aquarius was constantly up above the roof and crawling through vents as quietly as she could trying to map out the entire building's ventilation system. Meanwhile Libra was mapping out the internal part of the building and where there were certain security cameras. It was a risky but smart plan to break out the other Zodiacs. And finally after 3 weeks of planning they were going to break in the next night. Once it reached midnight, Aquarius entered the vents as guards switched positions. She crawled through as the other 2 stayed at the entrance of the vents waiting for Aquarius to signal them to crawl through the vents. Once clear the other two made it to Aquarius's position and waited for the cost to be clear to enter the main building. Libra cut the main power that included the security cameras.Once the power was cut they entered the building as quietly as possible. The three could hear the panicked voices of guards. They slowly entered the main area holding the other nine zodiacs captive. When they entered the chambers the lights were flashing red and there was an annoying loud alarm blaring constantly. Three workers stood in the hallway trying to block Virgo,Aquarius, and Libra. They seemed stunned and dazed. One of them stood forward. They had short silver hair and icy blue eyes that were visible even in the red light.