Chapter 7

Arianna's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with nothing but an oversized shirt and my underwear on.

"Hey sleepy head you're finally awake! I made breakfast downstairs, you can come join me and Liam if you want." the handsome blonde Australian said.

"of course. Umm... could you just tell me how ended up in your shirt." I questioned.

"don't worry we didn't do anything. I just changed you since it kinda smelt like alcohol." Chris answered.

I got out of bed and followed Chris downstairs. As soon as I looked up is saw a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring at me.

"hey beautiful, what's your name?" Liam, Chris's brother asked.

"m-my name is uhh...umm...A-Arianna" I stutter as his blue stare into my soul.

"that's a lovely name beaut." I blush at the nickname he already has for me. "I think I'll go get Arianna her breakfast now" Chris broke the silence among us. "thanks" was all I could spit out.

I took a seat beside Liam and decided to make small talk, "so... you and Chris are brothers" I mentally facepalm myself for saying something so stupid. "nah me Chris are just partners in crime, yeah we always go out and sell coke and stuff" he replied. He must of seen the look on my face and said "hey lighten up I was just kidding!" he chuckled.

"hey I was thinking maybe we could go out for lunch-"
"hot food coming right up!!" Chris interrupted Liam and served us our food.

"Umm, Liam what were you going to ask me?" I asked. "oh yeah, would you like to go out for lunch later?" Liam looked at me with hope in his eyes. Plus who can say no to Liam Hemsworth.
"yeah of course" little did I know those 3 words would change my whole life.

Hey guys I know it's short and that we haven't updated in 565646466645 years but I hope you like it
- Kai-Lee