Chapter 4

Arianna's POV

Chris and I were going on a walk when he stopped and looked at me.

"What?"

"Your so beautiful. This light hits you perfectly."

He suddenly leaned in and got closer and closer when suddenly........

My phone started ringing i looked on the screen and saw that it was my mom.

"sorry"

"Its OK" Chris told me.

" Yes mother what do u want now."

"You do not talk to your mother like that. You get home right now young lady." She screamed into the phone.

"Ugh, fine." She was probably about to say something but I hung up the phone.

"I'm so sorry Chris, but i have to go home."

"It's OK. I can walk you home if you like."

"Um sure"

We started walking and not long after we got to my house. I was about to knock on the door when Chris turned me to him. I looked in his eyes and looked in hi eyes and he looked in mine. Then he kissed me. Chris Hemsworth freaking kissed me! We started making out when the door suddenly opened. I pulled away from Chris and saw my mother standing there.

" Arianna why the hell are You kissing a boy on the door step. I thought I told you not to be a slut."She screamed at me.

" First of all mother I'm not a slut and second of all maybe if you weren't selling your body to strangers and actually got a real job I could learn something from you. " I shouted right back at her. Saying the word mother with such disgust. I then stomped off dragging Chris behind me. I stopped when we reached the park.

" Oh my God I really hate that woman" I screamed to no one in particular.

" No offense but I cant believe that's your mother."

" None taken, but i really don't want to live with her every time I save up enough money to move out she uses some of it to pay for abortions. '

"I might be able to buy you a really nice house"

" That would be nice but I don't want you to go through all that trouble"

" There's no trouble at all I insist"

" Fine since you insist"

" Great we can go look for houses now and you can stay at my house, in a guest room, until we find the house and you can get your stuff tomorrow"

" OK" I stated and we set off to find a house.

A/N

Thank you so much for reading our story. I really hope you liked it. Comment, Vote and Rate. Thank you so much

- Kayla