Chapter 103: The Tournament Part 2

Start from the beginning

"W-whoa...!" Taichi yelped as he started running around Min, trying to avoid her attacks.

"[Deaf Ears]" The moment Min said this, Taichi stopped for a mere moment, looking around and his eyes widen.

Putting his fingers in his ears, he began to panic.

"H-hey, who turned off the sound?! H-hah?!" Taichi yelled out loud as if he couldn't hear his own voice, which likely might be the case.

This must be the Kirin Clan Head's ability, [Judgement]. According to the Status that showed Min and Nobuyo's stats, their Special Skill [Judgement] was able to place certain status ailments on people depending on the crimes a person has done.

Nobuyo used this before on Carmilla, to which she was collared like a slave. I don't know much about the skill, but it seems to be some kind of Curse ability to me.

"I suggest you give up, piggy," Min advised with a calm expression.

"W-what?! I can't hear you!"

"..."

Well, I expected that much. Still, although Taichi's currently deaf, he doesn't seem to be suffering much. If he gained a little bit more composure, he could find a way to turn things around.

And I was right.

"Hup!" Taichi then lifted up his rake and slammed it on the ground, causing a bit of an earthquake.

Not only that, but he was shattering the arena floor as well, making it crack and split apart. Because of that, Min was starting to lose her balance. Seeing this as an opportunity, Taichi rushed over and went to hit her with his rake.

Just as he was about to hit her, Min spoke up once more.

"[Blind Eye]"

"W-whoa! It got dark all of a sudden!" Surprised, Taichi missed his mark and his rake hit the ground right next to Min.

Moving away from the pig, Min then pulled out one of those paper slips like that exorcist had before. Does everyone have those? Am I able to get one?

Placing one on Taichi, the paper slip then exploded. The future Bajie head was thrown back away from Min, smoke trailing off of him.

As he crashed into the ground, he almost immediately got a ring out as he slid close to the edge of the ring. If he had been pushed a little further, this would've been Min's win, but that piggy got quite lucky.

Then, Taichi quickly picked himself up and looked around, probably only seeing darkness.

"D-damn...I can't see anything. Then I'll just resort to my sense of smell!" The piggy then started sniffing the air.

This caused Min to be grossed out, which I don't blame her, since I'm kind of creeped out as well.

"Found you!" Looking directly at Min, he raised his rake and charged forward.

"Tch...[Numbness]."

"A-agh?! I-I can't feel a thing...!"

Taichi's body began to twitch and he soon dropped his rake. Seeing this opportunity, Min rushed over to Taichi with another paper slip in her hand.

Once she got close, she was about to place the slip on him until he somehow managed to grab her by the arm.

"I got you!" The piggy said with a triumphant smile.

"Hmph!" Raising her leg back, she then aimed right for...his crotch.

"O-oof!" The moment Min hit him in his nether region, he fell to his knees and then face-planted on the floor.