17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?

Começar do início

"What happened last night?" Sirius sat beside her on his bed.

"Avery said something and I got angry."

"But you never fainted before it just hurts, right? What exactly did he say?" he asked.

"He said I should date him. He's better than a.. a blood traitor Gryffindor." She said after a few minutes.

"That piece of shit. I am going to kill him." He hissed angrily.

"Sirius no, I think it's best not to fight him." Josette whispered and kissed his cheek to clam him down.

"She's right, it will only anger him more and then he will again do something and you'll beat him and the cycle continues." Remus added. Just then a white owl came to the room a letter in his mouth, sitting on the window sill. Peter got up and took the letter from him. "It's for you." He said giving it to Josette.

Miss Hart,
Come to my office. We need to have a chat.
Regards,
Headmaster

P.S. I love liquorish wands.

"Who is it from?" Sirius asked.

"Dumbledore, he wants to talk about something." Josette stood up "I'll meet you guys later."

"Do you need us to come with you."

"No. It's alright. I can go alone." Josette left the room and walked towards the dungeon. She's not going to meet Dumbledore in shorts and sweatshirt. Thankfully, the common room was empty. She quickly got to her dorm and changed into more appropriate cloths. She muttered the password 'liquorish wands' and walked inside. Dumbledore was sitting at his desk. And the Auror Joseph Smith was there whom she met last year after the attack in Hogsmeade.

"Miss Hart. Have a sit." Dumbledore offered. "I believe you have met Mr. Smith last year." Josette looked at the man and nodded.

"Because of the attack last year, you were not allowed to leave the Hogwarts grounds for rest of the year and it continues this year as well, for your and other's safety." He said smirking.

Rude!! I thought he was nice "Okay. If that was it, I'll go now." Josette stood up.

"Not so fast." He grabbed her arm clutching it harder. "We have something to talk about." Josette winced at the pain 'okay, don't get angry. Clam down you don't want to faint again' she tried not to get angry. Dumbledore left the office, leaving the two alone. He shifted his chair and sat in front of her.

"So, how was your summer?" he asked.

"Seriously?? You want to gossip about how I spent my summer holidays?" she was confused by his weird question.

"Just want to start a friendly conversation." He smiled. "How was camping?"

"What camping?" she furrowed her eyebrows. This man is really mad.

"Your camp at the Semrian Forest." He smirked.

Josette's blood went cold "Ho- I didn't go camping anywhere." She tried to compose herself.

"Then why were you seen going into the forest."

"I...I.. it's false." Come on Jo, get a grip.

"Okay." He stood up and walked towards the bookshelf.

What just okay? "Can I go?" she asked.

"Yes, yes. Just one question." He pointed his wand at an empty space "Do you know who that is?" figures started forming from a white cloud, it was the scene of Josette fighting the Ferðamenn. Josette kept watching the scene, not able to say anything. Joseph walked towards her, standing behind her and whispered in her ear "Who are you?"