Prologue

"Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun turned his head as soon as he heard her voice. He don't know why, but his heart beats so fast when he heard her calling his name.

It's sounds so sweet when it's from her...

"Yes, Taeyeon-shi?" He asked casually, to hide his excitement. "I... Uhm..." She bit her lower lip.

He knows, he's acting so gay. But fuck! Taeyeon with lip bite? Oh god. She's so beautiful.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked shyly. They were really not that close, but they knew each other because of their friends. "What is it?"

"Can you be my boyfriend?"

She shut her eyes tightly, in embarrasment maybe. But Baekhyun seemed not to understand her words.

"I mean, my ex cameback with his new girlfriend. And I want to show him that I've already moved on."

"So we're going to pretend that we're a couple infront of him?" He asked. He suddenly felt that sharp pain in his heart.

"Y-yeah..." She lowered her head. "I know this is selfish, but please... Baekhyun?" She tilted her head on the side.

Even though he's disappointed, he can't say no. He's inlove with her, and he found this as an opportunity.

"I will."

"Really?" Taeyeon's eyes sparkled as she heard Baekhyun's answer. Baekhyun nodded. "You're really a good friend!" She hugged him.

I'll make you fall inlove with me, Taeyeon. I will do everything...

-

Hello. This is my first BaekYeon Fanfic. Please support this as you did on 'Promise'. Thank you, so much. :)

VOTE. COMMENT. BE A FAN. :D

-Locksmith_

Her Part Time BoyfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara