💫🌹Love Interests🌹💫

I'm going to up some and down some of the love interests and I'm doing genderbent girls because I'm not if you seen the fan art but they are hot as both women and men.
_____________________________________________

Tanjiro Kamado (16):
I promise that I will turn Nezuko back to human. That's admirable of me? Thanks Y/n, I promise that I will protect you too.

Zenitsu Agatsuma  (17):
Please marry me Y/n-chan! I don't want to die without marrying an angel like you!

Inosuke Hashibira (16):
Fight me! You won't ?!? Fine then, I will settle with having some affection instead... But you better not be doing this for anyone else, you hear me!!!

Genderbent Kanao Tsuyuri (16):
I'll never pass up the chance to spend more time with you... Even if it means not letting my coin decide.

Genya Shinazugawa (16):
Fuck, you're right I care for you! Just don't tell anyone, or else!!!

Genderbent Aoi Kanzaki (16):
I know you're strong but you still need rest! I look worried? Of course I'm worried! I don't want to see you hurt anytime soon! Ok?

Hashira:
Giyuu Tomika (18):
I haven't had a friend in so long so, thank you. But if it isn't any trouble... I'd like for us to be more than friends.

Kyojuro Rengoku (18):
My dear sunflower! Would you like to eat some sweet potato with me?!? You would? Tasty!

Tengen Uzui + His Genderbent Wives (18):
You are such a flamboyant woman! So join our polymorous relationship.

Gyomei Himejima (18):
Hello Y/n, do you wish to come pray with me? You do? Great, just come with me.

Obanai Iguro (18):
I thought that I was in love with Mitsuri but… I think I'm in love you much more than I was ever with him.

Sanemi Shinazugawa (18):
Here, you can borrow my jacket. I'm going soft?!? I'M NOT GOING SOFT, FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

Muichiro Tokito (16):
I usually can't remember things but I can't get you off my head. I won't forget a single detail about you… from your scent to your touch… I started wondering why I couldn't get you off my mind. I think I know why… it's because I have fallen for you…

Genderbent Shinobu Kocho (18):
I have been resentful for years but I'm happy I found you. You're the only one that can soothe my pain and fill my heart with fluffy, fuzzy feelings.

Genderbent Mitsuri Kanrogi (18):
You're so cute Y/n-chan! I love eyes and smile. Please just be mine!

Demons:
Genderbent Nezuko Kamado (18):
Thank you for staying with me even though I'm a demon. If it's not much to ask… please be my future wife?

Genderbent Tamayo (???):
Thank you for the help with the blood research. Also if you have time in your day please write me and Yushiro a letter or two.

Yushiro (???):
I know I seem attached to Tamayo but if I had to choose between you two, I would pick you every time.

Akaza (???):
If I don't hurt the flame hashira will you come with? I find myself longing for more affection from you.

Kokushibo (???):
I admit that I'm… not always the best at affection or emotional expression but…

Douma (???):
I'm used to not feeling emotions but… I believe I am genuinely in love with you.

Daki + Gyutaro (???):
We would usually hate someone as perfect as you but… we can't help but be attracted to you.

Muzan (???):
I will make you my queen no matter what. I will even accept your peculiar dog if it means I get to keep you.

Other:
Yoriichi (???):
I know my brother loves you, and I don't mind sharing, but I am not ashamed to steal you away from him.

Sabito (18?):
I know I'm dead but I know a way for us to be together.