🌈🏵️🌼 Prologue 🌼🏵️🌈

┌──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────┐

     In a world riddled with demons there is a myth that a man will come from a different world and defeat all demons. They say that his power exceeds that of the Muzan or the first sun breather. They also talk about how mesmerizing his presence is. Little did they know "he" was a she. Those misogynistic pieces of sh- didn't think that a woman was strong enough to do it. If you heard them you would have gone on a huge rant about how gorgeous and strong women are.

                                      .
                                      .
                                      .

You pick up Phish and cradle him like a little baby giving him a short but sweet kiss on the head. You put him in your jacket and zipped up before heading out of your apartment complex. You had to go out to get some snacks so that you could rewatch demon slayer with Phish. You would leave him at home but once some lady accidentally found her way into your apartment mistaking it for hers. Phish being the cute aggressive little shit that he was, bit her and had given her an infection. The only way you got out of a lawsuit that would have wasted your time was because you're good at gaslighting people and also because she was the one that got into your apartment. You think that she would have figured out that the key doesn't fit which means it:s not her apartment. I guess people can be such dummies.

✧*̥˚ TIMESKIP BY KAREN SCREAMING AND TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM PHISH *̥˚✧

You picked up a variety of different snacks and you started to walk to the register. You stop in your tracks when you meet eyes with the very same lady that broke into your home. You looked down at Phish and saw that he looked angry at the lady's appearance. You paid for your snacks and bolted out the door and came to a stop to wait at a crosswalk. You noticed that Karen was walking suspiciously behind you. You tensed up and started to sweat as you felt fear and adrenaline pump through your body. Your heart rate sped up when you noticed there weren't any escape routes to this situation. You held Phish tightly as you felt her hand on your back. She pushed you in front of an incoming car and took Phish out of your jacket to get him out of the way.
'I swear I'll haunt this Karen for almost hurting my baby. It's a shame that these snacks will go to waste and that I didn't get to rewatch more anime with Phish. Phish…. I hope that if such a thing as an afterlife or reincarnation truly exists… I will get to have an adventure with you. If only I could stay awake long enough to see you attack Karen and the driver.

"Haha… it doesn't hurt as much as before" you said, chuckling as you coughed up blood. And your vision blurred and ears ringing.

└──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────┘