Chapter 19 - Revenge

Start from the beginning

Thank you. I lost control for a moment. I'll focus hard as you told me.

<<Of course you will. I know that you can do this. We will deal with the ousider, so keep your focus on your enemy.>>

Yes mom. I'll make sure he'll pay for what he did to me, my friends and my family.

<<That's my girl. Me and your dad will be supporting you, so don't worry and show them your power!>>

  After the short conversation, Kumara regained control of her fury. There was still anger boiling inside her, but she could control them until it's time to let them out.

  About an hour had passed, and suddenly the bush at the edge of the clearing parted into two, revealing the man Kumara resented the most.

"Hoh, aren't you that little fox?" Kansas said upon seeing Kumara standing in the middle of the clearing.

"So you remember me. That's nice. It would have been a shame if you didn't." Kumara replied calmly.

"Of course I do. Your mother did a good role for my promotion." At Kansas's word the atmosphere became heavy as both of there aura clashed, creating sparks and flames in the air.

"You bastard!" (Kumara)

"Ha, be thankful that I sold you to Clayman. You're alive because of that, aren't you?" (Kansas)

"I... am going to kill you!" Kumara said through gritted teeth and at the same time, one of her tails turned into a monkey, Byakuyen.

  As the most strongest one among Kumar's eight youma, Byakuen lunged several strong attacks with his club at Kansas.

"Hoh, another survivor is it. Then let me show you something interesting." Saying that, Kansas summoned a dark monkey, making Kumara freeze for a second in shock.

"Yamijaru? How...?" It was one of her mother's servants who had been kind to her, but Yamijaru looked like it had completely forgotten her as it attacked and overpowered Byakuen.

"What did you do to Yamijaru?" Kumara growled as she glared at Kansas who had a smirk on his pace.

"I just made it as my servant. It only follows my command now." (Kansas)

  Kumara gritted her teeth, trying to suppress her anger and called out to more youmas.

"Getto, Coccus. Come out!" Two of her tails turned into a rabbit and a mouse and faced the dark monkey. They now had advantage in number, but Kansas didn't mind at all and smirked evily.

"Come out. Yamiusagi, Yaminezmi." At his word two dark rabbit and mouse appeared. Kumara couldn't hide her shock since she never expected this kind of thing to happen.

"H- how can this happen..." (Kumara)

"Are you surprised? Well, I am. It was a surprise that you could summon three beasts. Clayman must have trained you well." Kansas said mockingly as his beasts of dark faced hers.

"What a waste of time. Let's finish this play now." Kansas said and added two more dark beasts to the fight.

"What! Even Yamitora and Yamihebi!" (Kumara)

  The situation was now bad for Kumara. Considering the individuals power, Kansas's beasts were more powerful, since they were the servants of Kumara's mother, the formal nine head.

  At that point, Kansas thought that he had already won the fight. He thought that Kumara couldn't summon more beasts since her mother, who lived for thousands of years, could only summon five beasts. That was why he talked arrogantly at Kumara.