019

"boyfriend's brother"

Ship: minsung
( Minho x jisung )

PT.2
-

"Huh?" Jisung asked, the man looked at him "I'm lee minho, changbin's big brother and wait-- why are you crying?" Minho asked noticing the boy's red puffy eyes and tears "uh- well.." jisung wiped his tears and looked at the man again

"Sorry, and yes i was your brother's ex- boyfriend" jisung replied "ex-? Wait did he do something?" Minho asked sounding worried for the boy. "Well i just broke up with him" jisung honestly replied. Minho didn't know why but he was feeling kind of angry and relief?

Well to be honest minho has taken a liking in jisung for 7 months now but since changbin had told him about his and jisung's relationship he thought it would be best for him to forget about his feelings. He was sad knowing his brother was dating jisung but his brother's and jisung's happiness mattered more to him. Jisung didn't knew him anyways since minho always admired jisung from afar.

But now again, knowing that his own brother had broken the heart of his loved one he was very angry. He didn't show it though. "May i know why?" He said softly. Jisung sighed.He didn't know if he should tell it to minho even though minho is changbin's brother. "Should i really tell him?" He thought. He was feeling kind of safe near minho and even he didn't know why.

"Well.. changbin and i had been dating for over some years and I've always wanted to keep our relationship public but changbin didn't want that. He always tells me that I'm the "special' one when i clearly can see that I'm not. For him his reputation in the school matters more then his own love life." Small tear drops started falling from jisung's eyes. "I could see the love in his eyes when we first started dating b-but now whenever we talk i-i can never see him look at me like h-how he used to a-and i just know that he fell o-out of love..." Jisung finished his sentences.

He looked down and covered his face to hide the fact that he was crying but minho had already seen him. He felt a pair of arms around him, hugging him tightly. "It's okay to cry sometimes" he heard minho say as he cried even more. Thank god that the students had already left.

Minho was surely gonna talk with his brother after this. But now his first priority was taking care of jisung.

After few minutes of jisung crying he finally stopped. He backed away a little. "I-i'm so sorry i made your clothes dirty" jisung apologized. "Shh that's fine don't worry, umm do you wanna maybe get some Ice cream to make you feel better?" Minho asked hoping jisung would agree. "I--- i guess it's fine" jisung said giving minho a small smile. "Okay then it's my treat!" Minho said happily, giving jisung a big smile. Seeing that smile on Minho's face made jisung feel somewhat better as he nodded, walking along minho.

-

Please forgive me if you find any kind of mistakes (TT)

Anyways I'll see you guys in my next chapter!
Luv u all <3