009

"Friends don't look at friends that way"
- Tate McRae

Ship: Minjeong/jeongho
( Minho x jeongin )

-

MINHO and jeongin have been friends for over a year now. They became friends at the first day of collage. Jeongin was thankful to minho because jeongin didn't have any friends when he joined this collage. But after he met minho he introduced him to his friends.

Now jeongin had was in a friend group. For now there were 7 people in there. Felix, jeongin, minho, hyunjin, chanbin, bangchan, seungmin. They were very close to eachother.

For jeongin and Minho,they were closer then others. Before minho had a boyfriend named Kim jaehyun. Minho truly loved his boyfriend but they broke up after 5 months.

When there was no one to comfort minho jeongin was always there for him. He would stay over to his house to see if he's doing good. He would make sure he was eating properly because minho wouldn't eat.

And in the course of time jeongin had taken a liking in the older. No it wasn't just a crush. It was more then that. But he kept quiet because minho just had his breakup. But he wished he could have confessed his feelings sooner. But it was too late...

Jeongin and minho became more close after minho's breakup. They hung out more. Minho even flirted with him. Minho would always give him mix signals. He couldn't conform if minho liked him or not.

Recently, jeongin had found a part time job in an pet store. He was more than happy. In the store he also met a person whose name was han jisung. He was a very nice person. He asked han if he wanted to meet his friends and be a part of the friend group. Which was his biggest mistake

Jeongin introduced han to his friends. Everyone has taken a liking in that boy. He was happy that a new friend had joined their group. But things soon started to change.

Minho would constantly be around jisung. He could always flirt with him. He would always hang out with him. Now he wouldn't even look st jeongin after jisung came. Whenever jeongin would ask minho to hang out he would always give an excuse that he was with jisung.

Jeongin, at first, was very happy knowing that minho smiled more and was now freely talking with his friends after jisung came. But was he really?

Whenever his friends would ask minho or jisung if they were dating they would always say "we're just close friends". At first jeongin also thought the same.

"But friends don't look at friends that way" jeongin thought as he could just smile at then hiding his pain.

One day, minho came to the cafeteria holding jisung's hands. "Hi guys! We wanted to tell you guys something" minho said smiling as he looked at han "we're finally dating!" Jisung said

All of his friends were happy for them. But he wasn't. He just smiled weakly trying his best not to cry at the spot. He excused himself saying that he wanted to go to the washroom

No one noticed it. But one of them did. It was felix. He looked at jeongin worriedly. He also excused himself to go to washroom.

When he reached to the washroom he could heard small sobs. He knew it was jeongin. He went to the stall and knocked.

"Innie it's me felix, can i come inside?" Felix said hoping thr younger would agree. After waiting for a couple of mins the door finally opened.