When we entered his unit, I was amazed how huge it is and it's very clean.

I was startled when he suddenly hugged me from behind.

He greeted me welcome by whispering to my ear.

I got nervous and gently pushed him away. I told him to stop that nervously.

He chuckled and told me that he was glad that he got me feeling nervous.

"You can just relax on the sofa. I'll prepare our dinner." He said.

I asked him what will he make. He said that he'll make California maki.

"Really?!" I was excited hearing California Maki. That's my favorite roll!

"I never told you that is my favorite. How did you know?"  I asked.

"From your best friend."

"From Reese?"

He nodded and he went to the kitchen to prepare.

California maki, huh? Does he make that often? He seemed to know how to make that. I don't even know how to make that.

I just sat on the sofa and asked permission to turn on the TV. He allowed me to turn on the TV and I went to the news channel.

There was no interesting shows on the TV so I opted to watch the news instead.

While watching the news, I suddenly have the urge to help Charles with his cooking so I went to the kitchen then stood beside him.

He's wearing an apron and is currently chopping some cucumber.

"You make this often?" I asked.

"Yes. Actually, this is one of my favorites. It was a good thing to know that this is also your favorite so I can make this for you often."

I felt flustered and I still can't get used to him being nice at me.

I asked if I can help with anything and he told me that I can help with the rolling of the maki.

I agreed and he told me that he'll call me after the rice is cooked.

I returned to the sofa and watched the news.

A few moments later, a celebrity news popped up on the TV.

Lucas is on the TV with Annie standing beside him.

Lucas still looks heavenly...

The news says that Lucas is casted to act on a certain movie.

I was surprised that he is now in the world of acting in movies! He has done few dramas before but now he's on a movie?!

The reporter asked Lucas if he is single and he was complimented that it is impossible that he doesn't have anyone special to him.

Lucas smiled and he told the reporter that he is dating someone.

I suddenly saw Annie's expression. She was all-smile when Lucas said that he is taken.

I already know he is dating his manager Annie.

I felt a little sad but at the same time relieved because I'm glad that I'm not that affected now for experiencing one-sided love for him.

The reporter keeps asking who is he dating.

Lucas just told the reporter that the woman he is dating someone working for the same industry as his.

Indeed, he is talking about Annie.

Does G Talent knows he is dating his manager? Conrad said that the company is strict with scandals but is it a scandal for dating a manager?

"I'm dating her."