𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘦

Start from the beginning

Gwen stared at her father in disbelief. Banning her from meeting Y/N. Why? Because his brother was supposedly killed Mysterio.

"I hate you." She said with tears. Gwen stomped on her feet to her bedroom and slammed shut the door loudly.

• • •

It was a mess for the Parker family. Peter's identity being exposed to the world, blaming him for the murder of Mysterio and the drone attack in London.

The Department of Damage Control was responsible for the case of Peter Parker. They started to interrogate each of his family and friends.

Agent Clearly entered the interrogation room and took a seat in front of Y/N. The agent  looked at the teenager.

"You know, Y/N." He began. "If I have a brother, who had a spider-power, and knows he's secretly a masked vigilante, I would do the same thing. By not telling people."

Y/N looked at the agent as he continued.

"I've heard that you dated the NYPD chief's daughter. Perhaps did you use your brother's name just so she can be with you?"

Y/N scoffed. "Is Captain Stacy specifically wants you to ask that question?"

The agent shrugged. "I'm just doing my job."

"I like her, she likes me." Y/N simply replied. "Are we done here?"

Agent Clearly rested his hands on his waist as he looked at the teenager. He then nodded.

"Yup."

Y/N, Peter, Happy and May were now back at the Parker residence, sitting around a table with a person in front of them, talking to their phone.

"What is happening?" Peter muttered.

The person planted their walking stick beside the table and sat on the chair in front of May and Happy.

"That's great. Thank you." Matt Murdock smiled and placed his phone down. "Well, I have some good news, Peter. I don't believe any of the charges against you are gonna stick."

Peter looked at him in awe. "Wait? Seriously?"

Happy slammed his hand on the table in celebration as May let out a sigh of relief. Y/N patted the blind lawyer's shoulder.

"You're a really good lawyer." The teenager told him which Matt just smiled in response.

"Oh, my God, Mr. Murdock. Thank you, that's...that's amazing." Peter said.