𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 15

Začať od začiatku

"I promise you I won't cause any troubles for Molly!" Elizabeth said pressing kisses on her parents faces before getting off them "When do you leave?" Shawn asked and Elizabeth froze, if she remembers correctly George sent the letter on Wednesday and it was Saturday now.

"Monday" Elizabeth replied.

"Well you better send that Weasley boy that you'll be able to go over" Madison said and Elizabeth nodded, rushing upstairs before coming back down, telling them goodnight and they told her goodnight back.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Will you two go! I promised you guys that I will take care of Sara while you guys have a date night" Elizabeth said pushing the marry couple out the door "We know you can Elizabeth, were just not use to leaving our daughter but we'll get going" Penelope said putting her hand on her husbands arm who explaining to George how to make a bottle.

George came over because he wanted to reassure Elizabeth's parents that she'll be safe at their place but he ended up getting dragged into babysitting with Elizabeth "Ok, you two stay safe and we left some money on the counter incase you guys want to order something" William said pressing a kiss on Sara's forehead who was too busy staring at George's face.

"Go before they give your guys reservation to someone else" Elizabeth said before getting kisses on the head by the two, they told George and Elizabeth bye before closing the door "Seems like Sara likes you George" Elizabeth teased, George chuckled agreeing since Sara didn't pay any attention to Elizabeth.

"I'll find a movie we can put on" Elizabeth said, getting a nod from George, he went to the living room while Elizabeth went to look for a movie on their shelves. She was trying to find some of Sara's favorite movies, she was able to find four of her favorites movies and went to the living room.

"Okay I got four options" Elizabeth said placing the four videotapes on the coffee table, sitting down on George's right side "Sara look" George said pointing at the videotapes on the coffee table and her eyes followed his hand.

She made grabby hands and George got closer to the coffee table, she grabbed one of the videotape before turning to Elizabeth "Should have known you would pick that sunflower" Elizabeth said getting the videotape from her hands and boping her nose, Sara giggled before turning her attention back to George.

"Toy Story?" George asked and Elizabeth nodded getting up from the couch putting the videotape in the vcr "What is it about?" George asked and Elizabeth forgot that George probably never saw any of these movies, Sara gave George a face like she understood what he said.

"I would explain but I suck explaining stuff George" Elizabeth said taking her seat again, Sara sat on George's lap having her attention on the tv "But you're good at explaining charms" George teased and Elizabeth scoffed at him.

They were three movies in when Sara fell asleep halfway through the fourth movie "I'll put Sara to bed and we can decided what to order" Elizabeth said, picking up Sara gently from George's hold, George nodded picking up the videotapes.

Elizabeth walked to Sara's bed and placed her gently in her crib, she grabbed Sara's stuffed toy bunny and placed it in her hands. Sara cuddled the bunny immediately, Elizabeth covered her with the blanket before pressing a soft kiss on her head.

Elizabeth closed the door gently before heading downstairs "So what are you craving? Pizza? Burgers? Chinese food?" Elizabeth asked going over to the phone while George cleaned Sara's bottles after he prepared one in case she woke up.

"I would say I'm fine with whatever you want but that would get us nowhere, I'm fine with pizza if you are" George replied, Elizabeth wouldn't mind having pizza and started dialing the pizza place she would always go to.