Going Good?

Hello darlings I'm back. Still kinda dying, but I'm fine. Sorry if there are spelling errors I'm running on melatonin cough medicine. Also I altered the order of the tasks Marmalade puts them through because the book doesn't include the park where he gets hit with the truck. Which is stupid.
🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺

After Wolf was all bandaged up, Marmalade led us outside.

"Let's try something simpler, before we get on with our heist. He then turned to us. "A good person always pays attention to the needs of others." " Now, here's a kindly, frail grandma."

You stiffen a laugh at the sight of Wolf in a grandma costume. Which you could tell he did not want to be in.

"Mr. Piranha, help Grandma across the street."

Piranha, scoffs, "Sure, sure, sure. I do this all the time. Here you go, ma'am."

We all chuckled to ourselves at the sight of this ordeal.

Then Web spoke, "Oh, he's totally going to blow it."

You laughed agreeing with her.

Piranha then lashed out, "What was that? What did you say?! You think I can't do this?!"

We all burst out laughing at his response, your laughter quickly comes to an end as you see that piranhas no longer walking Wolf across the street.

You then speak out, "Wait Piranha!"

Wolf then starts yelling, "No, no,no, Piranha!"

We all watch as a big semi truck comes down the road and rams into Wolf.

Your hands fly over your face, a small laugh escaping your throat, as you watched Wolf fall from the sky and land on his back into the street. You then laughed slightly but stopped as you reached him. You quickly help him get up, petting his ears to calm him down which he responded by leaning into your hand. You both then move on to the next task of this so-called Heist.

We had left right after that whole grandma thing. When we got there we saw that Professor marmalade had led us to a bright, fancy looking science lab. Protesters were gathered outside the building, holding signs that read, "Free the guinea pigs!" We could hear the protesters chanting the same refrain, over and over, nearing the front doors of the facility.

"This is an animal testing lab," the professor explained. "Within 200,000 hopeless guinea pigs, all being poked and prodded by a sadistic scientist."

Snake begin to drool. " Guinea pigs, you say?"

"When you use your criminal skills to rescue my fluffy brethren," Marmalade told us, "There is no way you won't tingle. You may even wag."

In a trancelike state, Snake muttered again, "Guinea pigs, you say..."

You glanced over at Snake narrowing your eyes, and smacked the side of his head as Wolf yelled at him.

"Snaaaake!" Wolf warned.

Marmalade held out a tiny hand, asking for patience. "I want you to rescue them. But this is a heist for good. So, I brought something more...friendly for you to wear."

He joyfully presented us with a set of cute animal onesies for us to use as disguises. You looked around and noticed that Snake was dressed as a unicorn, Piranha was a fluffy teddy bear, Shark was in a Walrus one, Webs was in a lemur and Wolf was in a Sheep one. Yours was a fuzzy little deer.

 Yours was a fuzzy little deer