Chapter 2

Walking into jacks mansion. I saw big windows and a huge grand piano. A huge table with ceramic plates.
"Anastasia? May you go fetch me my keys for my office door? I left them in the dinning room , on the coffee table?"
"Of course Mr.Gilinsky"
"Jack!" He giggled
"Okay , of course.." I took a big gulp. I was so use to being formal
"Jack"
I walked over to the coffee table , and tripped over what seemed to be hang cuffs , but I ignored it. I grabbed the keys and brought them to him.
"Here you go...Jack" I smiled
"Thanks love" he winked
He opened his office door and it smelt like liquor.
"Sorry for the strong smell. My butler is always drinking in here." He joked around
I sat on a big love seat , while waiting for him to get his papers.
I looked next to him and saw a shirtless picture of Jack. Was he not just a company owner? Was there something he's hiding? He caught me staring at the exposed photo.
"Do you like what you see?" He questioned.
I blushed and said
"Mr.Gilinsky are we going to work after this?"
"No we shall do something more interesting.
<<>>
Soon enough , he brought me to his photo shoot, i felt him become a whole new person. I looked at him while he took of his shirt. Did we have something? He was acting like he wanted my body or something. He was brushing his body up and down during the photo shoot. I had to confront him after.
"Jack , do you have something on me?"
"Unless it's my body then no"
I paused in shock
"Okay mr.gilinsky I'm going to make those phone calls"
"Wait , I need to show you my play room.