IRL Stream Took a Turn - Part 2

{third POV}

"How could you let this happen?!" Rae cried out.

"I don't know! I thought I shut my stream down!" Yvonne exclaimed, just as worried.

"Now your entire chat and everyone's mothers have seen me and Kirin making out!" Rae continued to shriek.

"Is it all that bad, love?" Kirin stepped in. "I mean, they were encouraging us to get together."

"Yes it's bad! We're gonna be splashed all over the news' front page!" Rae went on. "And I'm freshly out as bi, so I'm still so confused on who I like!"

"Well I hope you like Kirin like that because you'd be using her!" Yvonne shot back. "And that certainly isn't gonna look pretty!"

There was somehow a collective sigh amongst the three girls. Kirin ran a hand through her hair and turned toward Rae.

"Rachell, why don't you just make a video about it and address what happened and why it happened?" she offered. "You explain yourself and then we can talk about what our status is."

Rae was quiet for a second. She then nodded and offered a smile to the other brunette. "That actually isn't a bad idea. I mean, I do really like you, Kirin."

"I like you too, love," the singer spoke honestly. "This will all blow over soon, don't worry. Speak your mind and I'm sure your fans will support you if they're truly your fans."

***

"I think you're pretty cool, Kirin," Miyoung stated as she sipped on her Starbucks. "I hope that you and Rae make it out together. She needs someone in her life."

"I appreciate your sentiment, love, and I hope the same," Kirin chuckled as she also drank her coffee. "If I may ask, why does Rae need someone? Isn't she fine on her own? I vaguely remember her saying something how she wasn't quite looking for anyone, that she's given up with dating."

Miyoung sighed and leaned back in her chair. "She just...has a hard time trusting people enough to date them. She's been through some things with her past boyfriends and she has learned to protect her heart. That's really it."

Nodding in understanding, Kirin continued to sip her coffee beverage. She could sympathize with Rachell, having had her own bad run with exes. Her most recent being the perfect example. Believe it or not, Kirin was dating Sabrina Carpenter, someone who the former fully believed that they were meant to be. Kirin put her all into being with Sabrina. The Disney star was actually pretty good friends with Madison, that's how the two met. They got to talking and slowly but surely they started dating.

Only for Kirin to find out she was used as a PR stunt.

"Kirin?" Miyoung's voice tore the brunette from her thoughts. "Are you okay?"

Shaking her head, Kirin set her drink down and cleared her throat. "Yeah, sorry. Just, uh...thinking about some things."

"Well, I hope you're thinking of a way to ask out Rae," Miyoung laughed a little. "She really does like you, ya know."

"I couldn't tell," Kirin chuckled wholeheartedly. "After she gets her video out there, I'll ask her out."

***

"Hi, I assume you're the famous Valkyrae I've heard so much about," Madison greeted with a smile.

"Hey! Yes, that's me! And you're Madison?" Rae welcomed the singer in her house. "It's great to meet you!"

"Likewise!" Madison smiled even wider. "I saw your video by the way. I'm guessing that's what you want to talk about?"

Rae nodded, offering Madison to join her on the couch in the living room. "Yes, that's exactly why."