Rae + Leslie (Fuslie): Vegas Wedding

Request! (from anonymous)

***

{Rachell's POV}

I groaned as I tried to roll over in bed. I had such a pounding in my head, it was unbearable. However, I couldn't really move because there was a weight on top of me. Startled, I tried the best I could to sit up.

Looking down, I found Leslie cuddled up to me.

Letting out a sigh, I calmed myself, figuring that maybe she crawled into the wrong bed. I ran a hand through my hair but some strands got stuck on my ring. Wait...

I take my rings off before I go to bed.

Confused, I inspected my hand and was shocked to see that I had a wedding band on my ring finger. Now panicked, I quickly grabbed Leslie's hand and checked to see if she had the same.

She did.

Freaking out even more, I shook the slightly younger girl, praying she would wake up. Leslie snorted a little bit before sitting upright.

"Wha?! What happened?!" she looked around, obviously confused by being suddenly jerked awake.

"Leslie, do you remember anything of last night?" I got straight to the point.

She stared off into space for a second before looking back at me with a smile on her face. "Oh yeah! We all went out to the club and then you and I had a bit to drink. After that, we might have made out quite a lot and then we got that classic Vegas marriage and here we are now!"

I was blown away by her explanation. Leslie and I are married?! And we did it in Vegas?!

"Rae?" Leslie's voice tore me from my thoughts. "If you don't want this, I'm sure we can go to court and get a divorce..."

Immediately, I shook my head. "No. Absolutely not. You've been through so much with Edison and I would never make you go through another heartbreak. This will obviously take some getting used to but I will work for us."

Touched, Leslie's smile seemed to grow and she cupped my face before she started to lean forward. "Can I please kiss you?"

"Yes," I breathed out, not taking my eyes off hers.

Leslie leaned all the way forward and brought her lips to mine. I melted into the feeling, enjoying it rather much. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my lap. She straddled my middle and tangled her fingers through my hair, our lips never parting.

Let's just say, we made up for what I didn't remember...

***

"Babe!" Leslie's sweet voice rang through the other end of Discord. "I did it! I made it on time!"

I smiled widely even though she couldn't see it. "So I see, baby. Good to see! We'll have to tell Yvonne."

"Tell Yvonne what?" speak of the devil!

"Leslie made it on time for a call," I chuckled as I took a sip of my caffeine. "We didn't think we'd love to see the day."

"Rae, babe, what the heck?!" Leslie cried out. "I've been on time before! This isn't the first!"

"Question is, will it be the last?" Miyoung now entered the call as well.

Yvonne and I laughed at her words. I was clutching my sides, I laughed so hard. I know my wife is probably pouting and I so wish I could kiss that little pout away. Sneakily, I opened her stream in my other monitor and my hunch was correct.

I quickly sent her a text, letting her know that it's all jokes and that I love her.

"Guys, Rae is secretly the biggest softy ever," I heard Leslie say on her stream. "Like look! She just texted me asking me if I was okay and that we're just joking around. Then she told me she loves me!"

My mouth hung opened, shocked she exposed our texts messages. Before I could say anything, Leslie on stream beat me to it. "I know you're watching, Rae, and I love you too, babe. More than anything!"

Then she blew a kiss at the camera and I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face. Without a word, I ended my stream and practically sprinted out the door. I grabbed my keys and hopped into my car. I drove over to Leslie's place and parked in the driveway.

Letting myself in, I quietly crept into her room. Her back was to me and she didn't see nor hear me come in. Smiling, I put my index finger over my mouth to tell her chat not to say anything. But I guess some idiot said to look out behind her because Leslie let out a shriek before turning around in her chair.

"Oh my gosh, Rae!" Leslie leapt from her chair and into my arms. "What are you doing here?!"

Still smiling, I wrapped my arms tightly around the slightly younger girl. "After you exposed our messages and made up for it by being all cute, I just needed to come visit you."

Leslie pecked my lips real quick before resting her forehead on mine. "I love you so much, babe. You're the absolute best!"

"I love you more, Leslie. I guess there are some good things that come out of Vegas."