Ch19. Intimidation

Start from the beginning

Todoroki finally caught up to us, and proceeded to reach for one of our headbands. "No! Y/N he's going to take the-"

Midoriya was too late with his pointer, and Todoroki at last got the headband.

"Time is... UUUUUUPPP!!!!!!!" Present Mic yelled in the microphone. I quickly got set on the ground by my classmates.

I slightly chuckled, making them all look my way.

"You really think i was stupid or something, Todoroki?" I asked the confused boy. But then he widened his eyes and looked down at the headband in his hand. 'It wasn't the 1 million...' he thought.

"Hu- TEAM YAGI IS IN FIRST PLACE STILL! WITH THE 1 MILLION POINTS!" Present Mic exclaimed yet again, with a proud laugh afterward

"COMING UP NEXT IN SECOND PLACE IS TEAM TODOROKI! CONTINUING WITH THIRD IS TEAM BAKUGOU AND FOURTH TEAM SHINSO!"

"Y/NNN!!!!" I heard Ururaka yell behind me, jumping on my back.

"Ow."

"Oh my god i'm so glad you switched out the headbands! We were going to be doomed!" She cried.

"Y-yeah... thank you so much Y/N. I'm glad you were on our team..." Midoriya stuttered.

I smiled back at the two; "don't worry about it! But in exchange for my help, i want you guys to buy me strawberry milk whenever i want!"

Ururaka asked in confusion: "Not mochi? What has changed you?"

"What? Can't a girl like something more than mochi!?" I argued back with a pout on my face.

Our little argument didn't last long when Todoroki approached us, looked down. "Y/N. I want to talk to you. Including Midoriya."

Midoriya and i looked at the boy skeptically, but eventually started following the boy either way.

...

We were led to a small hallway and i was leaning against the wall. The whole thing... was silent treatment.

I eventually got bored and started fiddling with my hair, day-dreaming once again about... fish. 'I remember that one fish with thicc lips at the aquarium. We had a pretty intense staring contest... i wonder how they're doing.'

"U-um we should get lunch before we run out of time-" Midoriya starts, but Todoroki continues his cold intimidation and stares at us.