Chapter 5 Upcoming Conflict

Easkerton
Khetis Kingdom

Easkerton is the capital of Khetis Empire. An empire that rule the northern half of the continent. Inside the capital there is a castle. And inside a castle, there is a man sitting on a thrones.

That man is Caius Vinicius Patiens III the king of this kingdom.

Patiens III : How is our preparation going?

Lord Maximus : Our force is ready. But there is something concerning. Qosite just make contact with a new country called "Republic of Alexa" I heard that they are more advanced than Qosite.

Patiens III : Republic of Alexa?

Lord Maximus : It's​ the country that contract us a few months ago. But because they already established relationship with Qosite. We kick them out.

Patiens III : Do they sign an alliances treaty?

Lord Maximus : No, your highness.

Patiens III : Then I think there's nothing to worry. We will conduct as planned.

Qosite Republic

In a room, there is a Qosite head of state sitting on a chair. His name is Giorgos Margaritis.

Giorgos : This is concerning. A force this big will probably beat us in 2 weeks.

Giorgos thinks hard how to defend against Khetis Kingdom. Then he comes up with an idea.

Ask for help from Alexa.

3 days later.

Julius : I'm sorry. We don't want to interfere with other people war. And without proper justification. We can't persuade people to support us. But, since the head of state like you come a long way here. We'll help you. We will donate a weapon to you.

Giorgos : Thanks.

Julius : Do you have ballista?

Giorgos : Yes.

Julius : Good, and trebuchet or catapult.

Giorgos : Yes we have.

Julius : Good. Then I have something for your army.

Giorgos : What is this?

Julius : This is Bangalore torpedo. It's filled with explosive. You can put this on your ballista and shoot it away. Ignite the fuse and shoot with ballista and boom!!!!

 Ignite the fuse and shoot with ballista and boom!!!!