Yue and Nakano VS Kyouka and Kenji

_______________________

"Wow!! Kyouka-chan this is our first time working together!" Kenji exclaimed Kyouka nodded then she remembered Atsushi's words 'When ever Kenji is hungry that when his power activates.' Well that what she remembers thou you can't blame her though Atsushi was murmuring in his words.  

WHOOOSH

A whoosh came from above...It was two of the OOTVD members...Nakano and Yue

"WHOA!! SO COOL!!"Kenji eyes glimmers like stars.

Yue swings her knife as in 'I'm ready come at me'

Kyouka stares at Yue then spoke to Kenji "I'll take on this one you take on the other one." 

"Okayyyy!" Kenji smiled as he lift up a stop sign. 

"Let me introduce myself the name is  Akina Nakano this one here is Agana Yue...We're both  dogs for OOTVD boss" Nakano said as she tightens the neckless which is on her hand.

"Wow! What wonderful names you two have!! Well my name is Kenji Miyazawa, but please call me Kenji! Over here is Kyouka Izumi!! We both work for the Agency!" Kenji spoke in a joyful tone Yue blushed a bit.

(How tf do I write fight senses *Sobs in I cant write fighting stuff)

 "Demon Snow...Defeat my enemy!" Kyouka cry out  as she spoke into the phone then a blow show a big female sword-wielding phantom shown. Yue grins as she swiftly dash towards Kyouka but Demon Snow blocked her then they started to go into a violent combat.

"Oh great muscleman you may come out of the Soul Neckless." Nakano mumbles to herself then a huge roar then it shows a muscleman about 6'1 in height "Whoaaaaaaa what an amazing ability!! I guess I have to try my best!!" Kenji walks to the muscleman with knowing on what Ranpo said to him.

________________Flashback_____________

"Ranpo what you try to say?" Kenji questions  Ranpo, Ranpo grins and gets out a pokey stick and bite one and chews on it "The women your going to fight very soon her ability is to summon ghosts. You can just walk thou the ghost and grab the neckless and destroy it. But after you destroy it  you have to knock her out before she loses control if she does it will not end well..."  If you say so Ranpo-san!" Kenji smiles as usual.

______________End of  Flashback______________

Kenji swung the stop sign as the muscleman vanish as Nakano eyes widen in surprise and horror "Wha- HOW!?" Nakano doesn't know what to do...She never been in battle before she never fought someone this strong before...Is she weak? Why did she join OOTVD? 

Kenji grabbed the neckless the crushed it the dropped the stop sign then smiled at Nakano, Nakano dropped to the ground "I'm sorry miss this will hurt a bit!" then Kenji smacked the back of her neck and then she dropped to the ground unconscious. 

Kenji looks at Kyouka as Yue tired as hell with Nakano unconscious she knew she had to escape she knew once she fights the Mafia she's dead. Yue dropped her knife as she dashed to Nakano and picked her up and jumped away.

"Wow, that fun...I'm hungry wanna get something to eat Kyouka-chan?"Kenji smiled "I would like that...Can we have tofu?" As Kyouka asked Kenji, Kenji nodded as Demon Snow vanished they both went to a place where there is tofu. 

"Want one Kenji-san?" Kyouka offered a tofu "*gasp* Really?! Thank you Kyouka-chan!"Kenji get  a tofu and ate it. "DELICIOUS!!!! Thank you so much Kyouka-chan!" 

After an hour of them bonding they returned to the agency to see most of the Agency still on there mission.

"Wow there still on there missions?" Kenji looks confused as Kyouka sat down "Don't worry Kyouka, Im sure Atsushi-kun is alright!" Kenji sat down next to her "That's not who I'm worried about" Kyouka looks at Kenji "Then who are worried about, Kyouka-chan?" Kenji questions Kyouka ... 

"A certain someone" Kyouka smiled a bit. Kenji eyes widen then smiled "Okay!" Kenji layed down to sleep as Kyouka looks into the distance thinking about that certain someone. 

                                                                                            🎔🎔🎔

Words:657

Next Chapter: Tao and Hua VS Yosano and Koyo.

🎔🎔 🎔