This Means...War...I guess I don't know

3rd person POV with Atsushi. 

Bit of Soukoku and Shin Soukoku (And mention of M*ri)
_______________

As Atsushi lays on his futon thinking about everything and everyone...He let out a single tear. Then he heard a knock then wiped his face and walked towards the door. He opened it and saw...Osamu Dazai...

"Dazai.....I uhm-"   Atsushi tried and explain but gotten cut off by Dazai putting his hand on Atushi's shoulders

"It's okay, I understand... I knew this would happen I just didn't know when" Dazai said as he smiled then Atsushi tears fell down his cheek.

"Tell me Atsushi, lad who made you go into the mafia? Who did you see before you went into the mafia?" Dazai said in full on concern.
"I saw someone named Ahriman Blakey. He had dirty blond hair and he had a bun. He had greenish blueish eyes his skin colour was peachy tanned and he was wearing a black suit. I think he convinced the Mafia Boss for me to be in the Mafia"

Then Chuuya walked in then Dazai looked at Chuuya and let go of Atsushi and ran to Chuuya and hugged him tight "CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Dazai shouted as he hugged Chuuya and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Chuuya face went fully on red like a tomato or something red idk. Then Dazai put his hand slowly up his shirt then Chuuya, slapped his hand and his face.... Well Atsushi on the other hand...He is confused and questioning life.

"What in the world is going on here...?" A voice said from behind Chuuya...It was emo boy (Akutagawa)

"Ah were-tiger there you are... Mori have a job for us but its for tomorrow so get prepared for tomorrow" Akutagawa said as he stood in front of Atsushi as Dazai and Chuuya was cuddling in the cold. 

"Oh...alright.."

_____________

The next day Atsushi saw emo boy near the water fountain "So were-tiger your finally here" Akutagawa, said in a cold and dark voice.
"What do you mean finally here you taken like a thousand years!" Atsushi shouted "Don't shout at me like that, were-tiger."  Akutagawa said in a cold voice then Atsushi looked down and said "Uh...I apologize."

 Akutagawa walked up to Atsushi and patted his head like he is stroking a little kitten...A second later there was a purr!? Atsushi felt a deep flush on his cheeks and looks away from eyebrow less man. Akutagawa gone had scarlet.

__________

"Is this what you want, Dazai!?" Chuuya whispered Dazai looks at, Chuuya and nodded and looks at Atsushi and Akutagawa.

__________

"Who knew you are a really a cat Mr. Nakajima" A familiar voice from behind Atsushi, Atsushi look behind him  and saw....Ahriman Blakey, Atsushi eyes widen "Blakey!?" Atsushi shouted.
"Be quite.... I know on what you've done...So this means war Nakajima..." Ahriman death stared at Atsushi... "What...Have I done...?" Atsushi looks at Blakey in a fish-eyed manner "You killed my sister....Keket" Blakey stared at Atsushi then flown  away like a bird with his ability. (Like I typed or something in the first chapter he had ability to do something with air)

___________

"Wait...I've killed his sister!?" Chuuya eyes widen then he looked at Dazai as he his hugging his waist tight "Dazai! Stop hugging my waist!" Chuuya shouted then Dazai nuzzles onto Chuuya's waist then Chuuya felt a slight flush on his cheeks.

____

Atsushi and Akutagawa heard Chuuya and they both thought on..WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE THEY DOING OVER AND WHY ARE THEY STALKING THEM!?..
Well mainly Akutagawa BUT HOLY SHIT OF HOLY CHEESESY CHOCHOLATE NUGGET GOLDEN GAYS CHUUYA AND DAZAI CAME OUT OF THE BUSH AS THERE'RE  HOLDING HANDS ITS OFFICAL THERE GAY LIKE  THE GAYEST NUGGET OF THE GOLDEN  CHEESS AND MACKERALS FISHES CHESSES."What, What's that disguising look on your face were-tIGHer?" Chuuya growled like a wild ass boar on crack as his voice cracks at the same time Dazai tries and hold in his laugh as he holds his ginger boyfriend hand. Then Dazai kisses Chuuya's hand and dragged him away as Chuuya screeched like a moyhawk "AY DAZAI WHAT THE FUCK LET ME GO!!" Then far...into the distance the two gay flew away until the war with Ahriman's organization...OOTVD (They walked away btw Atsushi and Akutagawa thought they left but they haven't)

(Yes Ahriman does have a organization. Uhm its called the Order Of The Venom's Death {OOTVD} I randomly made that up hehe) Next Chapter: OOTVD VS PM VS ADA.