Self Exile

Owen just sat atop clearing twos house, he knew none of them knew he was there and hopefully it would stay that way until he could finish organising his stuff for a trip in the maze it was over looking.

He was going to spend the night in the maze, nothing could be said to change his mind. He had told no one and could hear clearing two hanging out when Magic decided to go on the roof followed by the others Owen of course didn't notice.

Owen finished grabbing his supplies and sighed before calculating the safest way to get into the maze without making a lot of noise or breaking his legs again.

Magic grabbed Owen's arm "yeah no" she stated. Owen turned his head "Why not?" He questioned "It was your rule that we weren't to go into the maze again so why are you attempting it now?" Questioned Krow.

Owen sighed handed a book to Magic and pulled out of her grip before jumping into the maze and sliding down the wall. Soup just stared at him, "so we've lost all the leader figures?" Questioned Krow.

"Well we still have Kyle" said Soup "Kyle is not a leader I've decided" said Krow as it stared at soup. "Wouldn't that be up to Owen?" Asked Bek.

Magic just ran after Owen causing the rest of clearing two to run after Owen Krow and built switches for them in this maze and flicked them all before it took off after the others.

Owen stopped at Clearing 3 "Guess I'm living here now" he muttered chopping down some trees and beginning to build a treehouse.

The rest of clearing two arrived and where shocked to see Owen have already set up a treehouse:

"Owen what?" Asked Magic, Owen sighed "I'm a monster Magic, I deserve to be exiled even that is being nice, I deserve death" he stated.

Magic shook her head "Don't be ridiculous!" Hissed Krow from next to Magic Owen just stared at it. "I'm not being ridiculous!" Called Owen.

Soup just stared at him "What did you even do to make you so set on exiling yourself? We just got Apo back from who knows where!" Called Soup.

"Because of What I've done before the maze, I remember it all, I am a monster you don't know how many people I've killed you know nothing about what I've done. I am fighting the Impulse to try and kill you all right now so!" Exclaimed Owen.

"Well that's certainly not what I was expecting!" Stated Krow getting slapped.