𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Now don't waste your time here and go get ready. You have ten minutes or else I'm leaving." Nandini paused between her dance, her eyes widening. She looked at Armaan and knew he was serious, so she quickly ran towards the closet, calling Armaan names for being so strict. "Devil." Nandini muttered, entering the closet.

• • • • •

Nandini grabbed the hair tie to tie her hair up. She had gotten ready and had changed into a gorgeous maroon anarkali. It was plain and simple with long sleeves and a net dupatta. It took her only five minutes to change as she knew Armaan was very punctual.

Armaan, who was sitting on the bed and squeezing in a file before leaving, got up. As he was placing back the file, he looked over and noticed his beautiful wife. From the mirror he saw how beautiful she looked even in the simplest clothing. But what caught his attention was Nandini tying her hair in a ponytail.

He couldn't help himself and said, "Leave it down, it looks better." Nandini's hands paused in midair as his statement sunk into her. Her cheeks started heating up at his remark. Looking through the mirror, she noticed Armaan staring directly at her, causing her cheeks to turn a darker shade of red. When they made eye-contact through the mirror, Armaan looked away and left the room, saying, "I'll be in the car."

He left Nandini to blush and inwardly smile. Nandini noticed herself in the mirror and couldn't recognize herself blushing. 'Nandini, stop thinking or else he'll leave and you'll stay here, blushing.' Nandini snapped out of her thoughts and started tying her hair up again. When she realized what she was doing, she stopped and thought about it. Finally, she decided to not tie them and looked at herself in the mirror one more time before leaving.

• • • • •

The breeze flew inside the car as the car-window opened. Feeling the cool breeze hit her face, Nandini stuck her hand out of the window. A grin appeared on her face as she felt the cool breeze against her skin. Her hair flew along with the breeze as she smiled looking out through the open window.

Armaan, who was driving, looked over and noticed this. When he saw her looking so happy and beautiful, his heart started doing what it had been doing since the day he had met her. What made him even happier was her hair. She had left it down on his insistence, which was quite shocking as she always had a habit to do the opposite of what others ask her to do.

'Snap out of it, what if she catches you.' Coming out of his thoughts, Armaan looked back at the road. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. Nandini, who was busy enjoying the weather, looked over at Armaan. She thought for a second and said, "Somewhere to eat?" It was almost late and they hadn't had anything to eat so that was an option.

"Okay, we can go to the restaurant by-" "Tsk, I don't want to eat at a restaurant." Armaan turned towards Nandini and looked at her, raising his eyebrow. "Then do you want to go back home to eat?" he asked, not understanding Nandini's thinking. "No, I want to eat..." Nandini paused in between her sentence, thinking. "Actually, I'll direct you towards it and then you'll find out."

Armaan gave her a 'are-you-serious' look, which she fully ignored. "From here turn right and then..." Armaan sighed and decided to do as she said. He guessed it was worth a shot and it's not like she was going to direct him towards a jungle or something. She was to scared of that herself. But he doubted that.

"Okay, stop right here!" Armaan stopped the car and looked around, his eyebrows furrowed while Nandini just grinned widely. He saw Nandini's directions had brought them to a random street and no where in site was a restaurant. "Are you sure you know where we are?" he asked, still looking around. Nandini just nodded her head, still smiling. "Where is the restaurant?" he asked this time. Nandini gave him a crooked smile and said, "Right there." pointing at what made Armaan's eyes widen.