|1------𝑎𝑐𝑡 1| ~ 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ ❥

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕"
❤︎︎
Takes place in s5
꧁꧂
Topanga Cory Shawn and Elena have been friends since they were 6 and they were inseparable.
They never did anything without each other. in 8th grade they finally welcomed there new friend Blair into there friend group and Elena and Blair have loved each-other ever since. 

"FINE!! i wont post it!! Just get off me" Elena says laughing.
And Shawn gets up "good" he fake smiles
And Topanga and Blair are laughing.
"Were did you even get that photo" Topanga asks catching her breath.
"Jack sent it to me" elena gets up dusting off her shirt.
"What!! Jack sent you that!?!, JACK"
Shawn runs up the steps and the girls chuckle making room for elena on the couch.
"Hes funny" blair says blushing.
"Yeah you just figuerd?" Elena raises her eyebrow
"No i know its just that-, look you cant tell anyone this" blair starts "i kinda like shawn".
"Aww you guys would be so cute" topanga says
"Stop it" blair blushes.
"What up my peeps" the girls tilt there heads to see cory enter the apartment.
"Hi cory" topanga smiles getting up to place a kiss on his cheek.
"Oh hey cor" Shawn says coming back from his brothers room.
"YOU WERE MAKING THAT FACE ON PURPOSE YOU CANT BE MAD I TOOK THAT PHOTO" jack yells from his room.
"SHUT UP" Shawn yells back
"Hey Shawn" Cory says to him.
Elena looks at Blair well she blushes
"Uh i had lots of fun but i gotta go home guys"
Elena said grabbing her bag and
waving to her friends.

꧁꧂

Elena didn't really have to go home but she just decided she should go.
Elena didn't like Shawn but she was getting annoyed that Blair was being so annoying about likening him.

"Mom shes back" may shouts
"Oh your just to happy to see me" Elena says picking up her sister to give her a hug.
"You got me candy?" May asked looking at her sister
"No why?" Elena smiles.
"So no kiss for your cheek"
Elena playfully rolls her eyes and places her sister down.
"Why are you back so early" her mom asks looking at her with a wooden spoon in her hand.
"Just felt like it" she says.
"Okay well i just wanted to let you know your dad sent you a letter" her mom says "its on the table"
Elena rushes to open it and starts to read it.
Sorry hun but i have found a better life up here and i wont be coming back. - dad
This couldn't be true she thought
Her dad would never leave her he promised.
A tear rolled down her cheek and she walked up stairs to her room.
❤︎︎
Votes are highly appreciated! 
Hey im gonna try to be consistent with this book im happy i got the main plot down though anyways stay tuned for a-lot of love triangles and drama if thats ur thing