"Hold on tight!" He yelled, making me put my head in the crook of his neck.

Eventually we came to a stop, 50 meters until the reach of the finish line. But when we both got on the ground, he immediately ran off and left me there on the ground.

"Sorry Y/N! But i wanna win this!" He yelled, not looking back. This gave me a vein in the forehead. Jerk!

I immediately stood up and ran over to the finish line. Taking off my blindfold again, i looked over at Midoriya and stopped him from running. 'Karma is a biatch' i thought while smirking.

Running past the frozen boy, i glanced back for a second and gave him a devilish smirk with a wave. 'I win.' I thought, now behind the finish line.

"Aaaaand, there we have it folks! Y/N Yagi came in first! Congratulations! Everyone give a big applause for the first year!" Present mic yelled in the mic.

I quickly let go of my quirk to make Midoriya run into the finish line as well, making him second.

"T-that was so mean, Y/N! Even if i deserve it!" The boy yelled out loud.

"Cry about it! You left me hanging there as well!" I argued back.
Just about as he wanted to say something, Todoroki came running as well, making him 3rd.

"Sup, Todo." I smirked.

"You little cheat. First, you hang onto me like i'm a rope, then you go flying and cling onto Midoriya as well, and then you stop him with your quirk and make yourself first!" Todoroki said, with a slightly annoyed face.

"I don't see any rules written somewhere that i'm not allowed to do that." I laughed, making the boy twitch in anger.

But he just sighed. "Yeah, i guess you did win fair and square then. Congratulations." He turned away.

Bakugou eventually came as well, and of course started to yell at me about cheating. But i just shrugged him off and began walking away towards the break rooms.

The game was finally over, and almost all of the 40+ passed students were now in the break rooms. I of course decided to go hang out with my dad, and talked a bit.

"You did great out there, dear. Although it was a bit unfair to cling onto your classmates like that." He sighed.

"Ughhh, not you too! I bet if you didn't feel like running, you'd do the same!" I pointed out.

He chuckled. "Yeah, you're right i guess. But did you forget something about these games?"

I tilted my head. "What do you mean?"

"Oh. Um. You'll see-" he nervously twisted his fingers around.

Time skip

I shrugged off the conversation from earlier with All Might, and walked towards the break rooms again, just to find no one there. "Where did those guys run off to??" I mumbled.

Suddenly, a finger tapped my shoulder making me turn around. I saw none other than Tsuyu.

"Y/N, what are you still doing here? Haven't you heard?" She started, making me even more confused.

"Uh, heard what?" I asked her.