"Fuck off." I reply with a roll of eyes at his horrible nickname.

"Just follow the script Hayls."

I nod focused. I won't screw this up. For Ollie.

I see the person behind the camera count down from three and once he hit the end, the red light of the camera went on, and the show began.

A guy named Sam was playing my torturer and the guy holding the camera. We were counting on the hunters not caring about him but so much as me, since he would never show up on screen.

"Look what I got here, little McKenna." He starts taunting me, approaching me with the camera. I gave him my best hateful and fuck off look. "I thought we could send a little present to your father. Show him how much you miss him; he certainly has been looking for you for quite a while. I am sure he would like to see how much fun we are having together."

"Fuck you" I curse him spitting on the ground at his feet.

He punches me. Just like we practiced. Hopefully it would look convincing.

"Your wolf buddies aren't here to protect you anymore gorgeous. Tell me did you enjoy betraying your family? Acting like nothing more than a slut and opening your legs for the enemy? Your father is very disappointed in you..." he says with a disappointed voice.

I chuckle as if he had just said the funniest thing ever.

"My father? AH! My father is a coward. Can't even finish the job himself, he has to send his lackeys to do it for him." I say chuckling with a defying look "But then again the mighty General is only good to shoot people while they are tied down. What a mighty hunter...can't even kill his daughter himself. I guess I should be flattered, his face is definitely not the last I would want to see before I die, although there would be something poetic about it, no? He definitely didn't seem to mind killing his son with his own weapon."

"I guess being wolf lovers must run in the family," he says with a sneer "You are all a fucking disgrace."

"Maybe. But at least I got to spit in his face before I died." I taunt him "The weak General, who couldn't control his own children. He will be the mocking stock of the organization, and I'm sure as hell going to be laughing then."

He punches me again.

I fake a couple of seconds as if I am recovering.

"Is this how you get your groove on? Does beating up girls make you feel powerful? Like a man?" I taunt him

"It could be." He says coming closer and running his fingers softly through my dirty messy hair. "In fact we might just have some other kind of fun if you keep misbehaving." He threatens "You already know what is like to take an animal between your legs, perhaps it's time to show you what a real man feels like."

"Do let me know when you find one." I taunt him, letting in a little bit of fear to be shown in my eyes.

"You have such a smarty mouth...perhaps we ought to make other good use of it." He says sounding intrigued.

"Try it, I'll be sure to bite anything that comes near it."

"Feisty." He says with a sneer "Let's see if you continue to be like that after we are done with you. You will wish for the sweet relief of death before we are done with you. Now say, bye, bye to daddy because he won't be able to recognize his daughter next time he sets his eyes on your pretty face."

I don't say anything just sneer hatefully at him.

He shuts down the camera after that.

"That should do it." He says "You okay?" he asks concerned "That was.... rough."