Fragile* Part Two Kurapika's POV

Start from the beginning

So she did notice (Y/N).

"Yes. She is."
"Well, you can let her down easily."
"We're in love."
"Aww...my Kurapika is in love!"
"I'm not yours. Not anymore."
"What's her name?"
"Why does it matter?"
"It doesn't. Just so you know...I will fight for you, Kurapika."
"Don't waste your energy."

She didn't reply. Instead, she unwrapped her dress. I caught a glimpse of her matching red undergarments and immediately looked away.

"Arisu, please put your dress back on."

She ignored my request. I felt her climb on top of me.

"Look at me, Kurapika." She said while turning my face towards her. I kept my eyes closed.

Her velvety soft lips pressed against mine. My eyes shot wide open.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted.

No reply. Instead, she attempted to kiss me once more...leaving me no choice but to restrain her. In one swift motion, I managed to pin her down on my bed. I was now on top of her. I held her tiny wrists above her head. She looked up at me.

"Kurapika?"

Arisu's deep brown eyes met mine. I felt my heart rate gradually increase as memories of her flooded my brain. I brought my lips to her ear.

"I'm going to let go now. Promise me you'll behave."
"Okay...I promise."

I released her. I stood up, making sure not to look at her almost bare body.

"Kurapika!" She shouted as she made her way in front of me.
"Are you dressed yet?"

Seconds later, she snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Yes, Kurapika. You can open your eyes now." She answered with frustration in her voice.

I sighed in relief when I noticed her dress was back on. There was a knock on my door.

"Kurapika? Are you in there? I brought home some dinner if you want." Leorio asked.
"Uh...no, thank you. I have already eaten. Thank you."
"Okay! There's extra if you change your mind later!"

I heard Leorio walking away. Arisu had a disgusted look on her face.

"Uh...that asshole is home."
"Arisu! I will not stand here and allow you to insult my best friend in my home."
"Whatever."
"Please...leave." I pointed to the door.
"Fine. I'll leave. But remember what I said. I will fight for you."
"I already told you...it's pointless. I'm in love with (Y/N)."
"Are you?"
"Of course."
"Then ask yourself this...why did you just abandon her?"

That was a good question. I'm afraid I didn't have an answer.

"I'll walk you out."

We walked out to the living room. Leorio noticed me from the dining room table.

"Hey, Kurapika! Is that (Y/N) with you?"
"Uh...no."

Arisu jumps in front of me. Leorio falls out of his seat, almost choking on his dinner.

"Wait...what the hell is she doing here?" Leorio asked when he stopped coughing.
"It's nice to see you, too, Leorio." Arisu responded, sarcastically.

Leorio stumbled his way towards us, still in disbelief. Arisu smiled at him.

"Didn't you hear the news? Pika and I are back together!"
"Please...don't call me that. And...we are not back together." I interjected.
"In time, my dear. Good night."

Arisu took her shoes and jacket before walking out the door. I started to walk back to my room. Leorio grabbed my arm.

"Kurapika! You have some explaining to do!"
"Not now, Leorio. I've had a long day." I answered while releasing myself from his grip.