CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]

Start from the beginning

Orc(Geld) kneel in front of me: Rimuru sama we are going to follow you until our death.

Rimuru: That's good, I count on you.

"Treyni I know there isn't enough ressource in the forest for everyone but I can assure you that you can stay calm I already had a plan" I said

Treyni: Ara if lord Rimuru said, I will trust him then.

We concluded the meeting with an alliance between us, the lizardmen and the orcs with the Help of the dryads. I named Gabiru' father Abiru and he evolved into a dragonewt.

Abiru: Bring my son to me.

L1: At once

They brought Gabiru in front of his father and the chef look at him with ferocious eyes.

Abiru: You disobeyed me my son you created a war among us.

Gabiru: The only sentence that suite me well is death father.

Abiru: I am not going to let you escape your fault so easily. From now on I Abiru, Chef of the lizardmen banned you from this territory for the rest of your life. Leave at once.

Gabiru just bowed and left. But his father gave him a reward, a spear which is similar to a trident to accompany him during his travel.

Gazel Pov

You already deal with it Rimuru. What kind of person are you ? From the moment I can't read anything from you and when you unleash such a ferocious aura I could only hope that you won't harm my people.

Gazel: Henrietta ?

Henrietta is the best spy in the Kingdom of Dwargon, the ears and the eyes of the king. Her face was always covered only his King once saw it.

Henrietta: Yes my king.

Gazel: Do you know what is going on inside the forest.

Henrietta: Yes my lord. The human who once come to take Kaijin and his brothers killed the Orc lord without any problem and my Lord actually he take the rest of the orc to work with him.

I can't put my guard down around him actually I know he is far stronger than me. But i must know his true intentions. If he wanted to destroy this world, nobody can stop him. Well except him.

Gazel: Henrietta prepare the Pegasus we are going to meet him.

Henrietta: Are you sure my King ?

Gazel: Yes, just do it.

Henrietta: At once my lord.

Rimuru POV

Our country now developped faster than before because of the naming the Orcs gained the Unique Skills [Gluttony] with the subskill stomach to make the work easier for them I was verry happy also because I have my house like the last time. A small house with japanese pattern.

Rimuru: Hello shizue..

Shizue: Ahh hello Rimuru-san how are you

Rimuru: I am fine thank you can i talk to you ?

Shizue: Of course.

Shizue actually in our country is the second in order after me. Of course she said that she wanted to help me with the job. "If i can't fight anymore at least let me help you in the territory gestion" she said; Which i gladly accept. In the last timeline I did it all by myself and i was tired.

C: <Master is lazy.>

"Thank you ciel"

C: <Detecting Pegasus Knight with king Gazel>

Rimuru: Shizue we will talk later..Come with me.

Shizue: Ok

We wait were King Gazel should land.

Gazel: Hello Rimuru.

Rimuru: What is your purpose here King Gazel ?*

King Gazel: Straight to the goal huh Rimuru. Well i came here to judge by myself if you are not a threat to this world.

Rimuru: How ?

Gazel: A sword duel. If the sword you walk with is not for the show.

Rimuru: I can't use this sword with you I don't want you to die. Ok I have an idea if you can resist to my aura you win.

Guard: You sure talk big in front of a hero.

Gazel: Ok I accept.

Ciel do you think 5% of my aura can give him hard time ?

C: <5% is too much, I recommand using 1%>.

"Do it".

My Ambition is now a [God Spirit Haki] and nobody can resist to this aura. Once I unleash such a big aura, well it was just one percent of my aura but they all started to kneel in front of me except shizue who is protected with a barrier.

Rimuru: King Gazel is it enough ?

Gazel: Yes i loose.

"The winner is Lord Rimuru".

A dryad ? the guard asked.

Gazel: Oh Rimuru if a dryad recognize your power so i can say that you conquer the forest.

Rimuru: Yes of course. Now come with me.

We started to walk inside the city. Gazel was amazed by how the forest became such a beautiful face. We arrived in our meeting place and we started to talk about our future.

Gazel: Rimuru would you like to form an alliance with me ?

Rimuru: I will be happy.

Gazel: But isn't Shizue Izawa the conqueror of flame.

Shizue: I am king Gazel and honoured that such a person as you recognize me.

Gazel: Of course you are a champion and I am surprised that you live in a territory of monster. Rimuru how did you manage to have the champion in your country?

Rimuru: I will appreciate if you can keep it a secret. Shizue is a friend of mine and I will protect her.

King Gazel: Ok I understand. About our alliance what is going to be the name of your country ?

Rimuru: the JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION.

Again the soon to be most powerful country in the world was created again.

To be continued........

Next chapter: [Shit Milim again]