Cameron Barker was the trickiest to discover. He worked as a Professor in the local college. Forming the mind of young men and women. More like influencing them to follow his path. Apparently the pack denied his wife the medicine she needed to survive an illness all because she had been a rogue. She died and he never recovered from that. Again, easy target.

The hunters knew what they were doing when they targeted this people. They were desperate and lonely, and the hunters offered them an outlet for those emotions. But even that didn't save their lives in the end.

-> Daisy Hyland (Bistro)- human (†)
-> Layla Hyland (Bistro) - human (†)
-> Arthur Franco (Guard) - wolf (Exile)
-> Miller Hale (Guard) - wolf (rogue) (†)
-> Kate Sharpe (Florist) - human (latent wolf) (Exile)
-> Belinda May (Cleaning Lady) - human (†)
-> Kevin Moon (Barista) - wolf (rogue) (†)
-> Mary Loo (Kindergarten teacher) - wolf

Seven names in total, plus the three others who attacked me at home and are now dead. All from diverse ages, species and occupations. That just goes to show the reach of the hunters. How far they'll go to get what they want. They could be our next door neighbours, our lovers, our teachers. There was no line they would not be able to cross. That's what made then dangerous.

That's why we had to end this once and for all.

But I am getting ahead of myself. There is still one loose end that remains untouched.

Harry Morgan.

Whatever happened to the man?

Well, after many, many, hours standing in front of a computer doing nothing more than look at his bank extracts. I had to do something while I was in recovery, no? I finally managed to find the smoking gun we needed to take him down. And his take down was beautiful.

*Flashback

The council was gathered for a meeting, Harry Morgan presiding, when the King and a small entourage, containing yours truly, Julius, Maximus and a few guards barged into the room like the bad bitches that we are.

"What is the meaning of this?" Harry Morgan, an arrogant short man, asked perplexed, especially when two guards approached him to arrest him. "What are you doing? Release me this instant! I am the head counsellor! Your Majesty, you must stop this at once!"

"Harry Morgan, you are being detained on the charges of conspiracy of murder and second-degree murder of the 41 dead pack mates, who lost their lives, on the 15th of August, 2007, including the previous head counsellor Nathaniel Ricci and his family."

The room broke out in whispers and gasps of surprise.

"THAT'S A LIE!"

"You are also being charged of embelzement of funds to a shell corporation of a hunter organization. You are being charged with treason." the King continued speaking

"That is outracious! I would never betray this pack!" Harry Morgan kept insisting

"Daddy! Daddy!" a voice suddenly screamed. A young woman came running into the room to her father "They are saying you are being arrested, Daddy."

"Everything will be alright pumpkin. This is just a big misunderstanding." the man says to his daughter. "I demand to know if you have any proof to support this accusations!"

"He does make a valid point, Your Majesty." a man from the council speaks out "Not that we are doubting you, but I gather that there is proof."

The young woman, the daughter of Harry Morgan, what was her name? Anne? Anne something.... Annabelle! Right, the one who wanted to be Queen.