stars.

風光る ; a warm breeze of spring that follows after a dark cold winter, comes and breathes upon the skin, as if like a shining radiance. kissing my skin, it leaves back just like a passerby in life. spring was here, and so was i. after a cold endless winter, i let go of my packed self, and go out for awhile. i haven't felt this since a long time, and it certainly feels good to experience it again. unknown faces, but getting to them by their badges was in a way interesting to me in life, but i always wanted to see and explore more of them.

walking through the busy streets of seoul, i see different people. stressed enough, wrinkled foreheads, maybe due to them getting late to their official works, or maybe due to the stresses in their own life. but not everyone is the same, not everyone lives life the same. perhaps god made everyone different, perhaps we all are the same. some are happy; be it just to put a smile for the outer world, or be it a genuine one. they don't really know about the truth in a writer's world.

there caught a glimpse of a person, with his badge that read, the foil. he seemed to have those sharp features, yet so warm that it could easily make someone wonder, if he is the main character of the story. little does he know he can be, but to be the main character, is something he doesn't wish for. because they are two completely different characters, where he is benefitting the writer by highlighting main character's attributes.

by looking at his cheerful face, i wonder about the main character. he/she might be just opposite to them, but does it matter? it doesn't honestly, because the writer would surely do justice to that story. i look back at him as he passes by me, and smile to myself. 

i get into a super market to get myself a soft drink. opening the main door, there were quiet a few people, but i did not pay attention to their badges, and went straight to get the drink from the refrigerator. as i closed the door, with the drink in my left hand, someone yelled. i look to my right, and there stood a couple; tensed, angered by something, and arguing. everyone in the store has their attention towards them now, and so does mine. as the female figure faced the male again, i could see her badge and immediately caught the words.

the static one. she surely doesn't like changes. and him, he couldn't help changing from time to time. i wonder what did they even thought before getting into this relationship, or what did the writer think before writing their story. both of them were a perfect example of 'not meant to me'.  they calmed down, and proceeded with the billing as they figured out that people were watching and whispering. i stood there, watching them leave before i could pay for my drink as well.

i bought the drink as i planned to visit the hill station today, and as i am keeping every step forward, i am feeling a sense of joy, since being close to nature is what i love the most, besides writing. the station wasn't that much of crowded, but certainly quiet a people were there. i again caught a glimpse of someone.

the writer. she had those weary features, like she was carrying a big enough burden. i cannot even blame her though, carrying her characters and a whole plot must really be a burden. but i still wonder what she might be going through and about her writings. little did i wanted to reach her out and ask about her, but i refused to do so.

i am a writer, but why does my badge reads the question. i wonder about it everytime. i saw a bunch of people today, whose badge tells they are a writer, but why not mine. am i not a writer, or do i just think myself as one? it does worries me, regarding my role in this world. what role does a question play in this endless world?

as i pay for and get my ticket, from my peripheral view, i saw a pretty someone, whose badge read;

'the answer.'