Apology + White Day (Normal)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very sorry to might have disappointed everyone
But I've been busy a lot lately  and school and part time job been stressful and all but I hope you all understand this might be the last chapter I'm gonna post but I'm not gonna post the draft left I have for this book
Those draft are those given ideas

Anyway I really appreciate everyone who read this book for unfortunately it has to be dis-continued
And I might have asked a friend of mine to make a book as a continuation of this book

And this friend is whom I'm gonna ask of the continuation of the book
YEET_tHaT_bisH

And as for being the last chapter I hope you any enjoy this

Let's start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was White Day, and you and Nejire had decided to bake cookies for the other students. “Babe, do we have flour?” You looked through the cabinets in search of the signature white powder “Umm, maybe?” You look over at the lavender girl in question. “Why are you so hesitant?”

She looked away with a small blush on her face. You cross your arms and tap your feet. “Nejire?” She giggled and suddenly held up a white paper bag with pink heart stickers on it. “I wanted to try making them on my own first, so I borrowed the flour.”

That was concerning for many reasons. One, everyone knows Nejire can't cook. Two, the flour you were searching for was 2 pounds. Gingerly you took the bag from her and opened it. 

On the outside, the cookies looked rather normal. They were soft, kind of cakey, and were decorated rather cutely with pink star sprinkles. You lift one up and immediately notice your fingers being covered with white dust. “Go ahead, try it!” Nejire looked at you hopefully. 

You smile wearily and hold the cookie up. “Cheers!” You place the small pastry in your mouth and balk at the pasty taste coating your tongue. The taste of flour was so strong that the urge to drink water was immediate but you didn’t want to alarm Nejire. 

“Needs a little more sugar.” Nejire gained stars in her eyes. “Really?!” Before you could stop her, she was already reaching inside of the bag and popping a powder monstrosity in her mouth. She sputtered and shot the cookie out, and to your horror, powder really spewed out of her mouth. “A little more sugar huh?”

You look in the bag and unconsciously scrunch your face up. “Maybe we can cook these into new cookies?” Nejire looks in the bag as well, “Do you think that would work?” You shrug, with the amount of flour baked into these cookies, it wouldn’t hurt. 

“Put them in a bowl of water and play with them, maybe it will break apart.” Nejire pouted, “Were they that bad?” You avoided the question.

Nejire busied herself with molding the dough out of it’s cookie form. It wasn’t the best option but it was good enough that you could work with it.

Tying an apron around your waist, you get to work preparing the wet ingredients until Nejire was done. "Do you think we should do vanilla, or chocolate?" Nejire ponders the question as she brings you the bowl of  uncookied cookies. 

"Chocolate, I'd rather not think of my mistake." You purse your lips and held her chin towards you. "Don't think like that, you tried and that's what matters." She didn't look convinced and you sighed, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"Let's get to work!" Surprisingly remaking cookies was the easiest part, you even decided to mold them into quirky shaped like stars and hearts. Of course they were done by hand so some of the stars looked rather deformed.

The problem came when deciding what temperature to cook them at. "They've already been cooked, so how do we do it again without drying it out?" Nejire looked at you with wiggling eyebrows. "Why don't you just use your hotness to cook it just right?"

You looked back, oblivious, "I think 450° would work just fine." You set it to the desired temperature as Nejire experienced second hand embarrassment. 

Waiting for the cookies was mine wreaking as you hoped things would turn out okay. "Chin up Y/n, I'm sure they'll be delicious, you put your heart into them so they have to be!" She put a soft hand against your cheek and tucked a lavender lock behind her ear.

"You cheered me up, now it's my turn." You held the hand against you and smiled, "You didn't cheer up though." "But didn't I? Spending time with you is the best medicine for sadness in my opinion."

The cookies were baked as much as you could and you both triumphantly sampled them.

They tasted like shit.