Sub Nejire x dom male reader breeding/ mating press

There was something that was just so alluring about Nejire Hado, and I wasn't immune to her charm. That's how we found ourselves in this situation. Nejire had instigated the whole thing, wearing a frilly see-through pink dress with matching garter and stockings. She was bashful standing there at the entrance of our home, cheeks matching the fabric of her outfit.

The dress was nothing but bunched fabric at her waist now, the garters now askew from my hips being between her legs but her stockings were still smooth on her. She was sprawled out on the bed, her reddened pussy had a stream of my cum rushing out of her. Her chest was heaving, tits pink from my manhandling during the first two rounds. I sat between her legs, the left one laid flat while the right was bent at the knee. I was leaned against the propped leg, enjoying the silkiness of the material while I stroked her knee.

I lean in and with my other hand to start collecting the cum that's leaking towards the bed, "Now princess, you know better than to let a single drop go." I tease.

"S-sorry," She breathes out, her eyes focused on what I was doing to her. I slide the cum and back to her hole and put a finger in, my soft cock twitching at the sensation of her pussy being full of my cum. I slowly move my finger in and out of her, sloshing the fluids around as I admire her. She wore her emotions on her face, and she was clearly enjoying the attention. I move my thumb to ghost over her sensitive clit, a whimpery moan coming from the beautiful woman in front of me.

From this angle she can't see that I've moved my hand from her knee to my cock, pumping it in time with my finger as I watch her relish in the pleasure. Her moans are light and breathy, a stark difference to the screams she was giving out just 2 minutes ago. Her body is sensitive and I don't waste the opportunity to tease her like this. I keep swirling my cum around, working my finger and cum as deep as I can get. "Look at you baby, the perfect little wife." I encourage her. "Remember what you need to do for me?"

"T-to give you a child..." She mumbles out, her face again turning bashful under my perverted stare. "That's right princess, you've got the perfect body for childbearing," I tell her releasing my cock long enough to rub at her stomach and hips. "You want it?" I ask, letting her decide what 'it' was.

She groans out and arches into my finger, "F-fuck.. Yes, I do," she says. I get her to the point her moans are clear and she's twisting in the sheets before I move to stand on my knees in front of her.

Her eyes and jaw drop at my cock, somehow hard and ready for a third round. I grab her knee and push it to the bed, spreading her open even more and causing her to push out more cum. "Look at all that wasted cum, princess. Looks like I'll need to fill you up again." I tell her as I line myself up with her used cunt.

"Fill me!" She parrots excitedly as she grabs onto my shoulders, bringing our bodies together as my dick prods her soiled folds. Once I'm inside I waste no time being slow, going straight to a pace that has her squealing. Her body shakes as I fuck her roughly, the sounds of her moans and our thighs slapping a lascivious symphony.

Thanks to the first two rounds my release took a while to reach, giving me time to send her over the edge as many times as possible. I lost count of how many times Nejire's came tonight, but for this round, she was at her fourth when her face turned dazed with her tongue lolled out. I put one of her rose-budded nipples into my mouth, the taste of her enough to encourage my balls to produce more cum. The sensation is familiar and I sit up straight, preferring to watch her when I came inside her. She was still dazed, but her hands still searched out for me when I had straightened out, and I chose to hold one of her hands as I raced towards my release.

"Ready baby?" I say, knowing she's in no condition to answer at this point. When I slam my cock deep enough it felt like I could touch her womb I kept it there, a few good spurts managing to come out. She knew what was happening and visibly shuddered, and when I pulled out the corners of her lips turn up. I can see her pussy clenching as she does her best to keep my cum inside, and I pat her stomach gently, "Good girl." I tell her.

I leave her alone long enough to grab a washcloth and wet it with warm water, returning to gently wipe the sweat off her face and neck. "Would you rather shower tonight my love?" I ask her.

She shakes her head no, "I'm tired, plus if I just lay here there's more of a chance it'll work." She gleams up at me, the moment going from sexual to sensual. I grin back at her, grabbing her hand to hold it while my thumb ran across the top of her hand.