String 5

Night Raid Hideout

As morning came around, the Entirety of Night Raid made their way out of the hideout at full speed because both, Y/n and Lubbock's strings were set off.
According to the two, it's a total of 8 intruders that made it deep into the forest while a few others were still a bit outside of the Web.

Once a bit further out, the group split up to search for the intruders. 3 were quickly taken care of by Akame, 2 more are taken care of by Sheele and Mine, while 1 more falls to a beating by Leone and Lubbock took care of a seventh one.

Fairly deep in the woods, one enemy was just standing around as he stood across from Y/n. But upon closer Inspection, small spiders could be seen, tying up his arms and legs, immobilizing him.as he looked at the Weaver in fear.

Bandit: "P-please let me go, I promise to never come back here!"

Y/n: "Oh please, no tears, they are a waste of good suffering....besides, it's not everyday I get to try out a new concoction on a living test subject."

Bandit: "c-concoction? T-test subject? P-please if you're going to kill me make it quick!"

Y/n: "Don't worry, it should be quick enough.... But for you it'll feel like an eternity."

Wrapping a few of his strings around his fingers, he formed what looked like claws dripping with a deep purple substance as he closed in on the bandit.

Y/n: "Now then, in a realistic encounter I probably hit enemies around....arm level, so how about we do that."

Using the web claws, he scratched the bandit who screamed out in agonizing pain before the spiders released him and he stumbled towards y/n while his arm began to swell and puss up before he eventually fell to the ground dead after about 30 seconds.

Y/n: "Hmm....could be better, but how would I need to change it?..."

He thought while he started to move towards the last guy as he was joined by Leone.

Leone: "What happened to the guy back there?"

Y/n: "Oh,I'm trying a new type of venom I concocted. I'm trying to mimic the speed at which akames cursed blade can kill."

Leone: "But isn't that already good enough?"

Y/n: "30 seconds is a good time, but I'd like to put it down to about 15-20 and ad in a paralyzing effect to ensure safety to others while guaranteeing a swift death to the target."

Leone: "I'm not sure if I should be impressed or freaked out."

Y/n: "Both would be ideal i think."

Once Bulat and tatsumis took care of the stragglers, the entirety was grouped up once more.

Bulat: "You still alive tatsumis?"

Tatsumi: "huh? Uhm...yeah."

Bulat: "Then everything is fine, I can already tell youve got some talent."

Smiling, Bulat gave Tatsumi a thumbs up while the group made their way back to the hideout. Y/n lingering a bit.

Bulat: "Y/n, you comin'?

Y/n: "Yes yes, just letting the spiders know the location of the bodies for cleanup."

Shocked, everyone turns to him.

Mine: "Those things eat humans?!"

Sheele: "do you...."

Y/n: "Oh no. See, when you life in a forest with so many spiders, and human intruders are a daily occurrence, I simply gave them those as food and kept the wild life like deers and such to myself. Makes things easy."