8. Lovely

Author's POV
After the announcement there was silence. Suddenly Mr Jang's daughter said "I Jang Yeeun wants to challenge Jaemin in fight and let everyone know who is capable for being Jeno's mate." She said. Everyone agreed to her words. Jeno was about to protest when Jaemin said. "I agree to your challenge." The Jeons were shocked. The guards brought the swords to them and made the way clear for them to fight. Everyone knew that Jang Yeeun is known for her fighting skills. It is very interesting to see an omega against an alpha. Jaemin's face turn cold. The bubby face turned into a vicious expression. Soon they began to fight.

(Left women is Yeeun and right one is Jaemin.)

"Surrender omega you cannot fight and win against me." Yeeun said keeping the broken sword on his neck. Jaemin smirked and slashed her arm making her step back. "I surrender to nobody Yeeun." He said. The female alpha growled but it did not effect Jaemin because his Alpha's pheromones were overpowering her's. "Everyone saw who deserve to be my Luna now I want this news to be spread that Jaemin is the new Luna." He said in his cold ruthless voice. The alpha came beside his Luna and held his hand. "Never knew you can fight pup." He said. Jaemin smiled and made a bold move,he tiptoes and kissed Jeno's forehead. All were stunned by this move. Jeons never knew abou him being this bold. Jeno was surprised but managed to smile. Jaemin was dying inside because of embarrassment. "I think we should leave as time doesnt permits us to stay longer." Taehyung says. "Taehyung please stay here for one night I hope there would be no problems with that. Please I insist." Taeyong said. "I have no problem then." The Jungs smiled and welcomed them. "Appa I would like to take Nana on walk with Jungseo hyung." Jungwoon said. Jungkook nods and the trio leaves the hall.

At garden

"Never knew that this bunny can be this bold

"Never knew that this bunny can be this bold. I mean look at him kissing his alpha in front of everyone." Jungwoon teased. "Ikr like common even dad never did that." The eldest said. "Oh common bro we all know that mama and appa made out in front of the entire pack and I just kissed my mate no big deal." Jaemin said sassily. The trio were having fun not notice the parents who were smiling from the balcony. Jaemin was happy with his brothers. Jungseo is carrying Jaemin and Jungwoon whining about it. "I still can't believe that they are not real siblings." Taehyung says. "Anyone looking at them can tell that they are real siblings and also looking at me and Jaemin anyone can say that we are father and son because we are papa bun and baby bun." Jungkook said sheepishly. The omega hit him and left. The Alpha followed him like a lost puppy. Soon the trio came back to mansion. Jaemin was asleep and Jungwoon was carrying him with a proud expression. Jungseo was sulking at the point. The Jungs and Jeons who saw this were a bit confused. "How did he fell asleep?." Taeyong asked. "Seems like he haven't slept at all so he felt asleep." Jungseo said. Suddenly Jeno stood up and gestured Jungwoon to give him his omega. The Jeon Alpha wasn't having it so began a staring competition and released their angry pheromones. The sleeping omega was getting uncomfy with their scents. Jungseo facepalmed himself and got the omega from his brother. Jaemin snuggles in his brother's scent. "I'll take him to the room just tell me where." He spoke. " Follow me." Jeno said and they left. Jeno opened the door and Jungseo laid his brother on the bed. "Is it your room." The alpha nods. "Please take care of him. He is my only little brother who needs protection." The alpha said. The males had their conversation and left.

"Hyung I have never seen Jeno this competitive with anyone and also no one enters Jeno's room." Donghyuck said. His Alpha smiled and said. "Hyuckie baby everyone changes after getting mate hmm." Taehyung cooed at them. "You seems to be an understanding Alpha." Jungkook quotes. Mark just smiles at them. Taeyong was feeling abit dizzy but he held it in. Jaehyun noticed it and said " you can leave if you want. Don't think I am caring for you it's just that you havey baby inside you." This made the omega's heart shattered. Mark who noticed this he said. "Hyung want me to call someone to escort you to your room." "No I will escort him after all I have to take care of my nephews and nieces." Donghyuck said. The two omegas left. Taehyung who happen to hear everything is now having a bad feeling for his baby bun.

In the end we all come to a stage of our life when we question ourselves