Chapter 2: Finally alone

"Take care father and mother."

"Basen, lily take care of yourselves too"

"hyung.."

"Oraeboni.."

Cale smiled(which is rare) stiffly at his siblings once before turning to his parents.

"Cale..I know you are responsible and can take of yourself but still be safe and be careful when people get close to you in the university..." Violan said concerned

"Ah Don't worry mother I don't think there would be anyone trying to get close to me in the first place" cale said completely oblivious to what he looks like.

'Does he really not know?' was the thought on everyone's mind including the servants present there.

"Ahem.. still yes you should listen to your mother on this one son"

'Hmm? why are they acting like this..well whatever'

"..Alright i'll keep that in mind..I'll take my leave now"

"..Yes see you in a month son take care" Deruth said with a sad smile while watching cale's back which went unnoticed by cale.

'That small child is all grown up now but some wounds never heal even with time..' deruth thought while recalling the once smiling child growing into a boy so weak yet so strong who has learned to well how to hide his emotions that he appears almost cold..but he knows, that child has a kind heart despite how he appears..a heart that has been hurt deeply..by him.

'I can't change the past but it is my duty to protect him from getting hurt again..that is the promise I made to your mother cale...but always broke by hurting you again and again'
Deruth thought with a sigh before returning to his office to keep himself from thinking anymore.

"We have arrived young master nim" Ron said while holding the car door for cale.

"There is no need to do that Ron" Cale said exiting the car and walking toward his new apartment.

"Hoho how can this old servant do that" Ron said with a smile that cale would describe as vicious.

"...Has all the luggage arrived?" Cale said ignoring the shivers.

"They have been sent as early as dawn and have already been set in place with all the stuff in place"

"That's good" Cale said satisfied that he won't have to do anything.

The two entered the Apartment Building and went straight to the 3rd floor and entered flat no. 302. It was a pretty expensive as it was near the famous Roan University so normal students won't live here but it wasn't the problem for cale who was a part of the henituse family that was famous for being extremely rich even among the high end corporations and had a pretty good reputation.

After ron filled him in on all the Important information he asked
"Young master nim now that you are living on your own it be best to hire a chef since you can't cook..should I call Beacrox?"

Cale had shivers running down his spine but said "..There's no need for that since there are plenty restaurants nearby and I'll probably eat lunches at the university..besides I can cook for you information"

"Hoh! Is that so?" Ron said Amused by his kitty(since he always sleeps and lazes around lol) young master's words.

"Yes so you can leave now" 'Are these trying to poison my food because I inconvenienced them for so many years?!' cale thought unaware of the fact that the father son duo are actually each an assassin and a torture expert.

"Yes I hope you study well young master" Ron left after saying that with and extremely vicious smile.

"Haaaaaaaahhh.." Cale exhaled as he slumped down on his bed.

'I am going to be really quite and mind my own buisness so those so called popular kids don't pay attention to me....At least choi han is there to hide behind if I get into trouble which is so not happening'

'I met choi han 3 years ago in highschool..he was getting bullied back then so I helped him out by threatening those idiots..although that was because they were doing all that in my quite spot so I was annoyed but after that he started following me like a puppy. He graduated early since he was a year older than me and started college last year so he is my sunbae(senior) this time..well it's good to hear from him after he disappeared for 2 years only calling once in a few months but he must be busy with his family abroad so I can't blame him'

' Let's sleep now I'm tired'

The next morning he woke up to get ready early to memorise the shortest route and also find his schedule...with that cale left his apartment and headed to his first day at the university of Roan

" I hope I don't meet annoying people here..I'm trash anyway"

lol he jinxed himself XD

Notes:

uni is starting yall!!!