Chapter 1 - One of A Kind

Start from the beginning

I said pointing at the Anneal Blade that is sheath behind his back. He nods while scratching his cheeks.

Kirito: How about that hidden quest you found?

Shiro: I already have the materials but I haven't given them to the blacksmith yet.

Kirito: You know, I'm still surprised that you took that quest a hundred times then just accidentally found that quest

Shiro: Meh just got bored honestly and I already hit the level cap. What's the point in grinding exp if my bar ain't gonna budge. It did give significant Col for a side quest.

Then we both heard someone clap their hands getting our attention. We turn to see who it was and it was Diabel. I guess the meeting is about to start.

Diavel: Listen up! I'll be starting the conference now! Thank you, everyone, for responding to my invitation

Diavel: Listen up! I'll be starting the conference now! Thank you, everyone, for responding to my invitation. My name is Diavel and my class is informally, a knight.

I just chuckle quietly at his little joke. It was good to lighten up the mood even for just bit because of the fear we players still have. Some players were laughing and some were thinking if this meeting was a joke. Then Diavel gave us all a serious look.

Diavel: Today, I received information about the location of the boss room

Diavel: Today, I received information about the location of the boss room. And their here with us today.

I stood up and make my way down and stood besides Diavel. I could h
see multiple players shocked expressions that a teen such as myself managed to find the Boss room. To be honest, I've already found the room on the second week after the declaration of this death game starting. I just withhold the info for a bit because all the players back then were still shaken up by the reality.

Shiro: It's nice to meet you. The name's Shiro and I have the map towards the boss room.

I then opened my menu and showed them the map info that I managed to get.

Diavel: With this information, we could now go and defeat the floor boss, finally reaching the 2nd floor. We'll be able to show everyone in the Town of Beginnings that this death game can be cleared! It's our responsibility to do so! Don't you agree, everyone?