Trihexia Arc: Chains of heaven

Start from the beginning

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!

(TCHANG!!!!)

THIRD-RATE CREATURE!!!!

Belphegor was impaled and bound by chains along with Lilith that randomly appeared on the ground...

Miyasato: You're too pathetic to be a devil indeed... in fact even the mid-class devil could beat you to the ground.. and also one more fact... You're ugly as fuck... not like my blueberry...

Belphegor: DAMN YOU-

(SHINK!!)

Miyasato decapitated Belphegor and ten she turned into dust... Now then.... How is Issei doing?

(BAAAMMM!!!)

Miyasato: Hm? 

Lilith then fired some fire spells but Miyasato then formed his chains and then impaled Lilith on the head heart and gut...

Lilith: GAAAAAHHH!!!!!

(PUUFF)

Miyastao: Time to go back....

WIth the rest of the team...

Romani: As long as Trihexia will spawn more demon beasts... we cannot stop her from advancing to the capital...

(Brack)

Hinata(Assassin): GILGAMESH!

Gudako: King Gilgamesh!

Gilgamesh (Caster): you have returned...Behold... The end of one world...

In the scene where fires and the ruins are seen and dead soldiers on the ground and also it is plagued with demonic beasts...

Meanwhile with Lucifer

Lucifer: HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK!!! I AM NOW NEARY FINISHED WITH MY JOB NOW!!!! THE UNDERWORLD SHALL BE MINE!!!!!

WIth Gilgamesh....

Gilgamesh(Caster): Here it comes... the beast 666 has appeared...

Later Gilgamesh summoned Dinggir and then said..

Gilgamesh(Caster): THIS WILL BE THE UNDERWORLD'S LASTS TAND AGAINST TRIHEXIA! YOU SIT THERE AND SEE THIS TO THE END!!!

Caster: HAHAAH!!! LET'S DO THIS!!

ENHANCMENT!

Hinata(Assassin): ISSEI!

Issei(Caster): YO!

As cannons are now readying to fire to Trihexia from the underworld and then Gilgamesh controls them along with Issei(Caster)

Issei(Caster): INFUSED WITH MINE AND GIL"S MAGIC!!! SHALL RAIN LIKE FALLING STARS!!!