Untitled Part 4

3 years later

Aika'a pov

Me: baby bear where are you.

Bb: here i am auntie.

Me: don't do that i cant lose you. Tomomo.

Tomomo: i love you auntie.

We started on our way home. This reminded me of when yuki was little i would walk with him home. I felt a tier slide out of my eye.

Tomomo: auntie don't cry plsss for your baby bear.

We crossed a banna milk shop.

Tomo: can we get some elase auntie please,

Me: yes baby bear.

We got some. I got one for jungkook. I was going to send it to him later. No that it mattered. He didnt know i was alive anyway. We got home and i put tomomo to a nap. Then fell asleep on the couch.

???: aika wake up. Hostly i'm not sure your ready for today.

I ground and woke up. It was rose. I kinda owned my life to her.

Flash back

I woke up in the hastbittly.

Me: ahhhh what on earth am i doing hereplease get me out.

???: calm down. No one is here to hurt you. I'm rose. The girl you saved a year ago.

Me: you rember me.

Rose: how could i forget. A girl that i could gaernty that was younger me saved me from my father. You sent me to a camp i left with a little but of money and started a business. It was a self defects camp some girls joind me and we all had similar storys. We havent heard the camp in years though.

Me: well sorry i don't have anything to give you anymore. I would and i am proud that you got your life on track.

Rose: thank you but now it is my turn to help you. Do you have a place to stay.

Me: no. i really should be dead. If i went home it would be a death wish anyways.

Rose: stay with me.

End of flash back

Rose: aika you don't have to come to the party you know.

Me: i kinda do. You made me one of the owners and i havent been to any of the events just out of fear.

Rose; ok btw happy birthday

Me: you know i don't celebrate it

Bts pov

Calcite: you know it is their birthday.

Jk: we don't talk about them. So shut up.

Cal: but you should google that they did esxist.

Yoongi: we promised we wouldnt talk about her.

Namjoon: who is staying home tomight.

Jk: me. It's the full moon tonight.

Jin: you should still come.

Cal: are we going to talk about her

Jimin: SHE IS DEAD CANT YOU GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. SHE IS DEAD AND ITS OUR FALT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ONE MORE WORD AND ILL KILL YOU MYSELF.

He started to cry.

Jimin: she is dead ok.

One by one they all started cry.