Untitled Part 3

Aika pov

I woke up very calm i noitesed that jk was a human. I fuger that he was very tired.

Anna: akia your awake.

Me: hi anna.

Anna: he will wake up soon

Me: ok he seems so peaceful.

Anna: i know. He is like that.

Person: your the one i wanted to eat. I challeng you to a dual.

Me; what are the rules.

Anna: a wolf dual rules. It's a fight to the death no weponse. Winner gets respect. Magic is allowed.

Me: i agree.

Me and the person went to a open area to start. Lots of wolves where there but i felt no fear. Dogs went going to hert me. I let my wings flow free. He turnd into a wolf.

We started. He lunged at me i touched him and he turned back into a human. I studded him leaving him parlized jungkook came in looked startled. The puzzled affect wore off quickly so le lunged at me again. He was fast i was faster. I kicked him on the nose making it bleed i had to be as fast as i could possibly be. And hit him often. I threw him into a position where he couldnt move and broke his back. Then i kicked his neck and he was dead.

Jungkook: akia, you said you wouldnt try to cause trouble.

Me: he is the one who challenged me. See i'm hurt.

Anna: it was a necessary fight. She now has our respect and is in the pack.

Jk: she shouldnt have to be in the pack to be respected. Shouldnt she get respect by being related to me.

Me: how long have you been a whearwolf.

Jk: one year.

Me: how are you in charge? But in the pack you have to win in the pack to get respect. You promised that we could go home. I am a compleat mess. And i don't think thay will be happy with me.

Jk: true. Guys go home i will call you if i need anything.

Wolf pack: yes sir.

We where walking home.

Jungkook: why do you asept me.

Me: you saw anna did you not. Your my brother that donst change when you are a wolf.

Jk: oh ok hey can i give you a nickname.

Me: if i can give you one.

Jk: sure

Me: your kookie

Jk looked slightly shocked

Jk: your rosie-posie or just rose for short.

Me: cool.

We got home after talking for a while. I went in side first i was quickly bombarded with by the boys.

Jin: i told you not to go out

Yoongi: you could of gotten hurt.

Hobi: why

Tae: what if you got killed

Jimin: are we that bad.

Namjoon: give her a chance to speak.

Jk: hey guys

Namjoon: you where back later than normal.

Me: i was with jungkook.

Everybody except jk: wait what!!

They where shocked.

Jk: yah it was pretty nice.