I'm a person who likes to stay away from people, I don't like to make friends because I am afraid of heartbreak. I love everyone from the deepest core of my heart but usually, they don't love me in the same way and I found myself alone, so it's better to be alone instead of depending on someone's attention and love. But Deni's case was different, his caring nature and goodness already pulled me towards him, here the only problem is... Now I can't afford to go away after when I have already weaved a million dreams with him.

"Just pray for the best, you'll get Deni because you haven't done anything wrong with anyone. Trust me Shifa, this is the end of your problems." Afifa mumbled giving me a small amount of hope and I pray in my heart to get Deni. For the first time I was praying to get married to him otherwise I was leaving this decision to my almighty.

"He doesn't love me," I told and she narrowed her eyes while pulling me to sit beside her on the grass floor.

"Does he loves someone else?"

"He has a past, but she's married now." This girl is the only person with whom I could share everything and the second was Deni himself.

"He doesn't love you, but he doesn't try to find love in anyone else too. He's not giving anyone else this place but you. He's a nice man, I know..." I looked at her with a sea of disbelief in my eyes. How could she be so confident? "You know?? But how?" I stressed on know and she glared me.

"Tujh jesi ladki ko koi ladka pasand aa gya is se bada kya proof chahiye ye sabit karne ke liye ki wo ladka achha hai." I smiled at her comeback.

(You liked him, that's the biggest proof that he's a nice man)

And I didn't realise when time started running at its full speed.

<><><><><>

I was sad.

Everything was fine but Deni was on leave. He took leave without even letting me know. I had handled the program alone which wasn't a great feeling. His absence was bothering me, at least he could drop me a message before taking leave.

Holding all these thoughts I stepped into the home just to witness hustle and bustle. Bilal was standing in front of Papa who was looking angry.

"You're good for nothing." Bilal was being scolded by papa and I looked at mummy to know the reason behind that.

"Papa I just forget... You give me only ten minutes, I'll pack these fruits in the basket."  Bilal defence himself and I understand the matter. "I told you to bring a fruit basket, not a basket and fruits separately."

I looked at Bilal, he was still in his pyjamas but mummy and papa were almost ready to go. This boy is not going to grow up ever, he's just a little irresponsible boy who somehow managed to get a good height.

"You go and get ready, I'm packing these fruits." Mumbling that I took a step ahead and Bilal got a slap on his head from Papa.

This gives me peace every time. I don't know why?

"All this is happening because of you." Bilal glared at me before going to his room and I just rolled my eyes. From childhood to now it's his habit, he glares at me when being scolded. Jangli Gadha (wild ass)

"Shifa why are you coming late today?" When papa went to the room mummy came forwards with this question and I sighed. I wanted to tell her that her would-be son-in-law didn't drop me, that's the reason I was late but I shrugged. "Due to construction work near the Metro station, half of the road is blocked," I replied in a whisper while arranging fruits in the basket.