chapter 15__ A little bit jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Yuchen..." shejii said and close his eyes... which confuse me but hearing the roar ... I am in shocked and whole canteen too....

" you mean that peacock... huh.. how can you... you know that I hate that person........" zhan roar......

"A- Zhan ... please...calm down.... this is not manner to talk and you even yelled at me... huh... I am older than you"
Shejii said calmly....

After that shejii stand up and dragged cheng and zhan to the room....

We all are dumbfounded... suddenly ziyi
Said..

" zhan.. is the least angry man... how he can blast like volcano.... now I feel goosebumps..."

I somehow agree with her..... because I feel too... after some minutes trio come again ....

Zhan then go to center and apologize to everyone to distribute them... and they all back to their work..

Then zhan sit besides me.......then shejii said....

"Ok let continue the game.... a-cheng, a-zhan ... let play...."

Cheng and zhan both nodded his head and shejii look at us and smile....then yubin spin the bottle again..

This time is cheng turn...

" truth or dare" Jackson said...

" dare" cheng said

"OK.. I will give dare to cheng" zhan said and he smirk....

" Yeah... yeah.. give..." cheng said...

Zhan look around and then said

" did you that table" zhan point to the table.. and we all turn head to see......
We nodded.. then zhan continue

" ok... go and drink from her glass and also give kiss on her cheek..."

I saw that cheng frown... suddenly ziyi , Jackson, yubin, shejii, jinling and Qing said...

"Yes.. cheng you can do it..believe in yourself..."

" believe in myself ..... my foot" cheng mumbled.. which I hear because I sit next to him

Cheng slowly nodded his head and go and do the task that zhan...

I saw that girl expression is shocked and now angrier......she stood up and slap the cheng cheek....

I am shocked and I hear that all people all laughing.... seeing cheng condition...

I turn my head toward that table where cheng is.... cheng is apology to her girl and come back to our table and said

" you idiots... you all know that I will get slap ... still you give me that slap... and shejii you also join them" cheng now sulking....

Then shejii said

" a-cheng... this is a game don't take to heart...."

Then yubin spin the bottle and it stop on son Lan

" truth or dare" Jackson said

" truth" son Lan said

" are you in relationships," Jackson said

" yes, I am" song Lan Said....

Again bottle spin and now it stop at Qing

" truth or dare"

" Hmm.. dare"

" your dare is.. that you have to sit on zhan lap and kiss his cheek.."

I frown and I saw that Qing smirk at me again.. and now I want to break his face..

Qing said with her sweet voice which definitely fake

" can I zhan?"

" ok.. it just a game... and anyways you are my friend ..." zhan said..

Hearing zhan... I feel like my heart broke.....then I saw Qing stood from seat and sit on zhan lap....

I want to push her down... but why I want.......(because you jealous.. yibo... why are you so innocent that you can't found out.... in the future what I am going to do with our innocent yibo just kidding)

She sit sit and kiss on zhan cheek..... I somehow want to go out.. I am not feeling well......

After that zhan move the Qing from her lap but my heart is fill with sadness...

Before yubin can spin the bottle.. bell ring which means.. lunch is over.. we goes toward our class .....

We reach in class... and we sit....
After that teacher come and start his lecture... but I am not hear... I feel sad that zhan let kiss by other girl...

But why I feel that..... its zhan life... he can do.. what he want.... but I have crush on him... that's why I feel bad but zhan have to understand this... ahh.. I forget that zhan didn't know that I have crush on him... but still.. huh...

After attending all class.. we bid goodbye... and me, cheng, zhan and shejii move toward car and sit.. cheng at driving seat.... zhan at passenger seat and me and shejii in back seat.. cheng drive the car toward the house........ I still feel sad.... after some minutes we reach the home ... and walk toward the house....

Hi readers, do you like the chapter ....
I hope so........ want to know what gonna to happen....so wait for next chapter..... I will upload soon ... and I will continue my destiny too... ok bye......