༆15 - Jungkook's Reckoning

.

.

.

.

.

(I am changing my writing style BCz it is so critical for me... Hope you will understand)

But the thing he saw next drop his jaw down...

😦😮

As she went down stairs...

The maid...

Maid. Mrs. Jeon... This way...
Tell her to sit on dinning table but Yn shout

Yn. Stop calling me by the fuking name...
Tap her feet in anger and grab the maid's neck in her arm... And point her finger towards JK...

Yn. Hey you... Leave me or l will not even hesitate to kill her...
Grab her neck more tightly... And at that point JK's jaw drop but a invisible smirk appears on his face...

Maid. No p-ple--please... Leave me... Mam PLz...
Yn. Hey keep silent I am not gonna kill you just stay like this until he let me out of here...
She wisper in maid's ear... But JK understand what she said... BCz he is able to listen it a little bit...

Jk. Okay as you wish you wanna kill her you can if it will make you happy do it...
BCz he knows that she can't BCz she is so... Kind-hearted and the bada$$ any time...

Yn. Really... You...
Leave the maid... From her grip and went to JK who is sitting on the table... And slammed her fist on the plate which is in the front of JK... By which the whole food fall on his eXPensiVE new white shirt...

Yn. Oh... Sorry where ever l go I mess up the thing there...
She say in teasing way... While keeping her hand on her mouth...
Yn. You are still not gonna leave me... Huh...!?!?
Smirk and took another plate full of food in her hand ready for throwing it...

Jk. Aaahhh.... How dare you...
Pointing 👉🏻 towards her but then he to calm his anger... And took his finger back and make the fist... with his hand but his vein was popping out of his hand... Showing all his anger... He stand from his place and took the One of the Glass jar and throw it on the floor in anger which Break and spread all over the floor the maid's was cleaning it...

But yn doesn't even care about this she is also a savage girl... You know...???
Yn. Oh so you are scaring me this way no way I am not a small kid at all...
Cross her hands around her chest...
Yn. I can break it to...
She took one of the jar and throw it but wait what...?!?! Why it is always in Yn's fate aahhh *trusfreated*

She broke his most favorite flower vase... Of which there are only two model in whole world 1 he have and another one you will know soon...

 Of which there are only two model in whole world 1 he have and another one you will know soon