Chapter 6

Scott had finally been locked away. Just 6 more years until he could see sunlight. He started to fiddle with some corruption. He made it form an antler shape on the wall. Then the room got colder. Like an unnerving cold. The corruption glowed a dark black.

A raspy voice asked "You called?"

Scott jumped and clasped his ears "No! I didn't mean to"

A tentacle of corruption came out of nowhere and slapped him across the face. Leaving a red slap mark.

The voice commanded "Don't raise your voice with me. And address me. No need to be afraid, little stag."

Scott placed a hand on his cheek then shakily said "Y-Y-yes Exor"

You could hear the smirk in Exor's voice "Good. And it doesn't matter if you meant to or not. I was going to come by anyway"

Scott then said as he fiddled with some corruption in his hand "Oh-Ok"

"I see you have been experimenting with the corruption." Exor said

Scott responded "Oh yes! It's quite interesting"

Exor asked "You think you could do it sooner. I know you would love to see them dead"

Scott's face lit up "Yes! Yes! I could do it! I can't stand them any longer!"

Exor let out a slight chuckle. Only it wasn't light hearted, it was maniacal. "Slow down young stag. You'll do it in a week's time. But first I want you to prove to me you can do it!"

Scott was confused so he asked " How can I prove it to you, Exor?"

You could hear the smile in his voice "I'm glad you asked! Everyday until it's time you will strangle one of the rats that run around this room. Starting today! See that one in the corner?"

Scott was determined to show Exor that he could do this. He had to do this. Or he couldn't get rid of the horrible people he called his parents. He walked over to the rat in the corner. He made corruption come out of the ground and wrap around the rat's neck. The corruption got tighter as the rat struggled. Finally the rat lay limp in the corruption.

"Perfect" Exor exclaimed before the antler made out of corruption stopped glowing. Exor had left.

So he was finally able to crawl up in a corner when he realized he just killed an animal for not reason.