Chapter 22

I was awoken by a large thud and then almost instantly a sharp pain ran through my back.

"What the fuck." I said as I grabbed my lower back.

I opened my eyes to find that I was no longer on the bed. Instead I was on the floor and in my place on the bed was Spike. He was looking down at me and smirking like the pain in the ass he was.

"Time to wake, love." He said to me.

"Was this really necessary?" I asked him as I continued to lie there and wonder why I was friends with him in the first place.

"Then so is this." I said to him.

Before he could ask me what I meant I flicked my wrist in his direction and he went flying up and hit the ceiling with a loud thud. Seconds later he landed back on the bed.

"Bloody hell, that hurt." He said as I stood up from the ground.

"Next time find a nicer way to wake me up." I told him.

He responded by smiling at me.

"Do you find this humorous?" I asked him.

"I guess you will just have to find out next time." He told me.

I could not tell if I wanted to punch him or kiss him but I was not given the chance to because the door to our hotel room was kicked in.

I turned to see Sam walk in followed by Dean. Spike jumped off the bed obviously angered by their presence. I placed my hands on my hips and faced them as well.

"What the hell?" I asked them.

"Hey you're paying for that." Spike told them a second later.

Sam quickly turned his head away from me but Dean continued to stare.

"Has any one ever told you it's not polite to stare?" Spike told him.

That's when I realized I was standing there in my underwear.

"We heard a noise thought you were in trouble." Sam said as I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself.

"What noise?" I asked annoyed with the entire situation.

"I think they mean when you threw me into the ceiling pet." Spike said to me.

"What? Why did she do that?" Sam asked turning his attention back to Spike.

"He shoved me off the bed and it hurt. Now are you guys going to leave so I can get changed?" I asked the two of them.

"I told you Sam, she's fine. Let's go." Dean said to Sam.

I could not help but smile a little that Sam had been worried about me. I just wish they could have knocked. I'm going to have to pay for that door. Plus if they did not think I was sleeping with Spike they definitely think that now.

"Can I please eat them?" Spike asked me once they were gone.

"Is someone threatened?" I teased him.

"Of the humans, please. We both know there not your type." He answered me.

"And what exactly is my type?" I asked him.

"Well for start dangerous." He said as he walked around the bed and closer to me.

"And?" I asked him.

"You like the bad boy type. Older men." He said with a smirk.

"Is that so?" I replied to him.

"Most importantly you have a thing for monsters." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against him.

I could tell that he was going to kiss me so I turned my head so his lips met my cheek.

"And you think you're the only one who fits that description?" I asked him. "Or did you forget about my other blonde hair, blue eyed, older ex's?" I teased him as I pulled away and started my way to the bathroom.

"I don't see them hear." He said to me getting a little more angry by the second.

"Don't get mad, you're my favorite." I told him before slamming the door shut in his face.

"Don't compare me to those psychopaths." He yelled from the other side of the door.

A few seconds past and the rom fell silent. I knew he was gone so I opened the door and quickly grabbed my night gear. Black jeans, and a tang top. I slipped on my favorite black combat boots that were a gift from my favorite werewolf in Beacon Hills. I stomped down hard on the heal of my right boot and just like always the blade popped out of the front. I stomped again and it disappeared back inside the boot.

I grabbed my dagger and shoved it in my other boot. Then I tucked my gun into the back of my jeans. When everything was in place I threw on my oversized leather jacket that I stole from Mr. Salvatore. I made a mental note to go visits the him soon. I had not seen him sense he moved to Mystic Falls.

I quickly checked the lining of the jacket to see all ten of my throwing knives where in place. I then brushed my teeth and pulled by hair back into a pony tail and walked outside.

Spike was leaning against the wall write next to the door smoking a cigarette. I looked around but could not see the Winchesters.

"There in the car. I thought it would be safer waiting here for you." He told me.

"Let's get this over with." I told him.

He quickly stubbed out his cigarette and followed me to Dean's car.