"Okay dear, it was worth a try. You were exceptional at your job, and I'll miss you dear. Margaret asked me to extend an invitation, for you and Xavier to come to dinner one evening, she'd love to catch up, and meet your son. He's very cute by the way." John replies grinning at Angelo.

As John mentioned how good I was at my job, Alexander and his bimbo both sneer, and make sarcastic and rude remarks about me.

Xavier stands up angrily, and has a stare down with Alexander. I glare at the bimbo too; that name I've now decided fits her perfectly.

"For your information Alexander, my girlfriend isn't a slût, unlike the walking STD sat beside you. You're just bitter, because when you tried to force yourself on Arianna, she turned you down and I showed you exactly what happens when you touch what's mine!. You're complete scum Alexander, and we should of reported you for attempted râpe when you did it.
Especially, considering Arianna had only just gotten out of hospital, after saving your Dad. I bet Daddy doesn't know about it either." Xavier shouts at him angrily.

Alexander looks pîssed off, and stands, trying to look offended.

"How dare you? She came onto me, the little slût's slept with half Dad's staff, and probably my Dad too. Why shouldn't I get what's so freely given. Hêll that baby may not even be yours. Once a slût, always a slût." Alexander replies angrily.

I gape at him shocked he'd say such lies.

Xavier grabs him by the throat, and lifts him up.

"For your information Alexander, I have it on CCTV from outside Arianna's house of the attack. I'm sure the police would love to see it. And how dare you?! Question my child's peternity. She was a virgin when I slept with her, and she freely gave me, what you would have taken by force, had I not stopped you. Whoever spread lies about my future wife, will regret it. And if you say one more bad thing about Arianna, I'll sue your arsê for slander, and I'm sure Daddy won't bail you out this time, either." Xavier threatens him, looking deadly serious.

John stands up and comes closer to me, looking appalled by his son. Even bimbo has moved away from him; maybe she did have some sense, after all?

"Arianna is it true? Did he attack you?" He asks, stunned.

"Yes. I was expecting Mel, Xavier's sister, when I answered the door. He started shouting at me for being around Xavier, and called him a buisness rival, and told me that I was a traitor. I told him it wasn't his place to tell me what to do. He attacked me before I could react, forcing himself on me. I was still weak from being in hospital, and couldn't fight him off. Xavier and Mel arrived thankfully, and Xavier pulled him off me." I reply truthfully.

Angelo starts stirring on my knee, and I lean down, getting a bottle of milk from my bag.

I watch as John turns, and looks at Alexander in disgust.

"You sicken me, Alexander. Who told you these lies? Who told you I was having this supposed affair, with Arianna? I love your Mother with everything in me, I'd never betray her like that. Arianna is like a Daughter to us. Is that why your Brother, and Sister didn't like her at the hospital? Because you'd been spreading these vicious lies too?" John demands, getting angrier.

Alexander looks at me, obviously startled that no one believes him.

"Her very own best friend, Alexa. She informed me of her slûtty ways, when I met with her after she'd had lunch with Arianna one day. Apparently Arianna confided to her over it. How was i supposed to know she was lying? Her own best friend? Look I'm sorry I did what I did okay, please don't report me?" He begs Xavier and me pathetically.