Super Psycho Love

Start from the beginning

.

.

"Aim, pull the trigger." Killer higher his hands and indicated Dust how to use a 'gun?'

They're training to use some weird ass weapons. It's Nightmare order.

The target is some unlucky guy who came a cross and being kidnapped right after. He pulled the trigger. The bullet hit right at the hand of the guy. That luckless man face wrinkled and he bellowed unmeaning words. This prodded both him and Killer, made them wanted the man to feel more pain. Killer went completely insane.

"Feel the pain getting bigger! Go insane from the bitter feeling~" Then they started to laughed like a maniac. He looked at him with a scornful face. It's just a 'gun'.

T̶r̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶'̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶

.

.

They pulled him off to darkened corners, where all other eyes avoid them and started to tell him how they got mesmerize by him. Liar.

Then they kissed.

.

.

"I love you and despise you."

They're at a bar, dressed like other normal monsters. The annoying octopus gave them the permission to came here for the first time. But back to the crowd where they're ignored him. A female monster approached him.

Bedroom eyes to those before me.

"How am I supposed to handle?"

'Lit the fuse and missed the candle~'

.

.

"Damn, if you wanna let me go, baby please just let me know. You're not gonna get away with leading me on!"

Killer appeased him, and gave him kisses, hugs and cuddles.

He knew this feeling isn't gonna lead them anywhere, and he's the one who had all the pain. But how could he leave them?

.

.

"Say that you want me every day

That you want me every way"

A small messy bed. Two 'frienemies' were doing the devil tango. Scars and scratches were all over their body. The mission was finished. They could do whatever they wanted. Rolled over the small messy bed, their breath miscellaneous together. The suspiciously moans aroused their sense, made them clung to each other more and wanted each other even more. 

"That you need me

Got me trippin' super psycho love~"

.

.

Aim, pull the trigger. Feel the pain getting bigger. More EXP. He needed more EXP.

Go insane from the bitter feeling. He's slowly getting more and more insane. Getting proficient in using guns, he's used to using those useful short black pile. Continuously firing bullets, he's venting his anger on the target. MORE.

T̶r̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶'̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶..

.

.

He pulled them in the darkened corner, his fucking soul couldn't handle this anymore.

"Say you want me?

Say you need me?

Tear my heart out slow and bleed me?

You want me.

You need me.

You're gonna be with me.

I know you want me too...

I think you want me too...

Please say you want me too."

Smirking, they reversed the situation, pulled him to face the wall, whispering.

B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶

"Say that you want me every day,

That you want me every way!

That you need me~

Got me trippin' super psycho love."

.

.

"✌︎♓︎❍︎📪︎ ◻︎◆︎●︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎♓︎♑︎♑︎♏︎❒︎📬︎."

☞︎♏︎♏︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ◻︎♋︎♓︎■︎ ♑︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♌︎♓︎♑︎♑︎♏︎❒︎. ❄︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎◻︎◻︎♏︎■︎♏︎♎︎...

☝︎□︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♌︎♓︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ♐︎♏︎♏︎●︎♓︎■︎♑︎.  ☟︎♏︎ ♎︎♓︎♎︎ ♓︎⧫︎. ☟︎☜︎ 👎︎✋︎👎︎ ✋︎❄︎.

I̶t̶ ̶h̶u̶r̶t̶s̶

Trippin' super psycho love...