Episode 12 <A Heavy Kiss>

Start from the beginning

Seonghwa sighed, hoping he would say he was kidding.

A knock on the door stopped the interaction from happening...almost.

"Busy!"

"This is really urgent sir" a woman from outside said.

Seonghwa can tell how annoyed Yunho gets when him and the boys time in interrupted, Yunho rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I'm very busy!"

"I'm coming in"

"Do these people even listen to me?"

Seonghwa tried getting off the desk but Yunho's hands didn't budge.

The door swung open and Seonghwa didn't even bother to turn around.

"Do you want to die?" Seonghwa whispered. Yunho looked at him before letting him get down.

"Sure, if you're the one killing me" Yunho whispered back, smirking slightly at him, describing a somewhat shy response from Seonghwa.

"Sir, sorry to interrupt, but you need to see this" The woman said, handing the tablet over to Yunho.

Seonghwa turned and scanned her before peeking to see the tablet.

Seonghwa didn't see much before he handed the tablet back to her.

"I'll bring him home and then we'll go, tell them we will arrive shortly"

"Are you sure?"

"How did you expect me to react?"

"Yes sir"

"Answer my question"

She looked a bit nervous, she then looked at Seonghwa up and down before Yunho.

"Excuse me?"

Yunho pushed Seonghwa behind him.

"Please get out"

"Yes sir" she said, grabbing the tablet but he took it from her and put it on his desk.

Yunho looked at her ID before she left.

When the door closed he looked at it before looking at Seonghwa.

"You saw that? I'm not crazy right?"

"Saw what?"

"What?"

"Ah, well in her defense when she walked in it looked like we were doing something really wrong, anyways, why are you taking me home, what happened?"

"You don't need to know, I'm taking you to my house, it's safer there"

"I'm in more danger?"

"Well you will be in danger for the rest of your life because of me, I'm sorry"

"You don't seem very sorry, if you knew my life would be like this why even bother me?"

Yunho felt bad hearing that.

"I'm kidding...I'm terrible at lying but you fell for it"

Yunho sighed, almost of relief but at the same time he still struggled to breathe after hearing that statement, it kind of brought him back to reality.

"Yunho"

Yunho felt better hearing the boy say his name, he didn't know why but his voice was so soothing saying anything but saying his name made him feel special.

"What is it?"

"I'd still like a bit of information"

"I'll tell you another day"

Yunho drove them to his house and they both got out and went inside, greeting the guards, Yunho also made sure he knew them.

He knows all of his guards faces and builds, he's familiar with them, for a reason, if something is just slightly off he would be the one to notice.

Yunho brought Seonghwa inside before he looked around the place, checking the cameras and making sure they were working.

"Is it really this dangerous?"

Yunho looked at Seonghwa.

"No"

"Then why are you doing that?"

"Because you aren't in my sight, anything could happen"

Yunho grabbed Seonghwa's hand and brought him downstairs into the basement.

He turned all of the lights home which made the basement look less like a basement, it was very nicely decorated, filled with books and fake plants.

"It's my home office, you can stay down here while I'm gone, snacks in the fridge, as well as drinks, bathroom through this door, everything you need is here, only I can unlock that door but I'll put your fingerprint just in case you need to get out"

As the two put his fingerprint for the door knob Seonghwa rethought his life choices again, he was also worried that maybe something bad would happen to him, his father, or even Yunho, I mean he's the one going out.

When they finished Yunho already began to leave the basement.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to leave, I've been fiddling around for too long"

Seonghwa nodded.

"Okay, bye"

"That hurts" Yunho said before walking back towards Seonghwa to pull him into a kiss. They didn't break the kiss for a while, but Yunho was the one to separate, for once.

"I'm off, I'll be back for sure by tonight"

Yunho went up the stairs and closed the door behind him.

A/N: that's all for this episode, dude I felt like I wrote so much but it's only 1100 words...I'm kinda disappointed in myself...anyways, the next episode is a continuation to this one, I might post today or tomorrow, depending because I have a bit of things to do but I'm hoping to get this episode done by tonight :) thank you for reading, please like, comment, or even follow, only if you want to.

Word Count : 1183