"You don't have to come, Spencer, I mean you should only go if you want to" Eleanor spoke while she waved toward other people.

"I know but I haven't been in a while" Spencer spoke as he grabbed his bag. Running out of the building.

"Okay, I will see you there" Eleanor smiled widely as she opened her car.

"Eleanor, what about you" Serina soon spoke startling the woman as she messed with her top, looking at the people around her.

"Yeah well umm." Eleanor started to mumble biting her lip before she looked to see Spencer looking at her.

"I am 2 months sober from Benzos as well as many other painkillers which was a drug I used for anxiety" Eleanor spoke looking down and tapping her leg.

"I started because of my mum's death" Eleanor began while everyone nodded but Spencer leaned up to look at the women.

"I was the one who found her" Eleanor spoke looking down " all the blood and stab wounds. There was nothing I could do, she was still alive... And die in front of me" Eleanor mumbled wiping her eyes of tears

"That's what I always thought, I could have done something" Eleanor stated with tears as she bit her lip "that's why I decided to become a nurse, so if someone needed my help I can do something" Eleanor now cried before spencer reached out to hold her hand, she looked up at him

"It's okay" Spencer mumbled while she looked up and smiled at him.

"But you can't save anyone. It was my first Laurent who I lost that caused me to use" Eleanor stated while squeezing Spencer's hand " every patient I lost, the more I would take until the point where it consumed me"

"That's okay" Serina smiled while Eleanor looked up to meet her green eyes "that is the first step, your better now. The best thing to do is to talk about it" Serina smiled and Eleanor smiled back.

"Thank you for sharing" Serina smiled before she turned to another person within the circle. Eleanor looked done at the hands that were intertwined with Spencer's

"Thank you" Eleanor smiled while spencer smiled back.

"Would you... I'm like to come back to my apartment?" Eleanor asked spencer as they walked out of the hall, his eyes widened.

"Y-Yeah if you comfortable with that" Spencer gulped and Eleanor smiled at the man.

"If I wasn't I wouldn't ask you" Eleanor smiled widely while Spencer nodded before she looked around.

"Did you drive?" Eleanor asked while spencer looked down before he looked back up.

"Yeah" He mumbled while Eleanor sighed loudly before looking at the man.

"Do you mind if we go in your car? I didn't drive because the parking at the hospital is expensive so it's easier for me to walk" Eleanor rambled while Spencer simple laughed

"Yeah of course" he smiled widely at her while Eleanor soon returned the smile as the two walked towards his car.

"Your place is nice," Spencer said as he walked in. It was a small apartment he noticed while looking around. He thought of the step it would take to each place. Not taking many.

"Thank you, it's not much though. Just enough for me" Eleanor smiled taking off her coat and hanging it on the hanger. Spencer stood holding his bag, he looked very uncomfortable

"You can make yourself at home spencer. Take your jacket and shoes off" Eleanor smiled widely at the man while he nodded.

"Do you want to order some Chinese?" Eleanor asked as she stood in the kitchen, opening the draws to look for a manager.

"Yeah, sure" Spencer mumbled as he looked over at the bookcase, he smiled seeing all his favourite books. He looked to see a photo of a woman.

"My mum" A voice soon started from behind his as he looked up to meet his sad smile of Eleanor.

"She's beautiful" Spencer smiled while Eleanor's smile grew, as she nodded at him before he looked back towards the coach.

"Yes, I started to read it" Eleanor soon stated after Spencer had picked up the book inferno. He smiled.

"And?" Spencer asked with a slight smirk. Eleanor shook her head.

"It's good," Eleanor said almost in defeat before she handed him the menu.

"What would you like? Or should I just get the small banquet? What we don't eat we can both share and pack it up" Eleanor said smiling as she walked over to her home phone.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Spencer said before placing the menu down, he moved towards the couch, sitting down uncomfortable while Eleanor simple smiled at him.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable Spencer, I want you to get used to being here" She smiled before soaking the number and walking away.

"Get used to being here" Spencer whispered his eyes widening before he looked around. He smiled slightly on seeing all her different books and little trinkets and plants she has surrounding her apartment.

"The food is on its way" Eleanor soon smiled as she came to sit down on the couch beside Spencer a smile on her face before she reached and picked up the remote "Do you want to watch a movie, Or just talk?" Eleanor asked with a smile. 

"C-Can I ask... about your mom?" Spencer asked while Eleanor's eyes widened as she soon placed down the remote, her hand collided with each as she began to pick at her nails. 

"You don't have to. I just didn't realise how she died" Spencer muttered before Eleanor signed loudly. 

"Yeah we were murdered, They said it was a home invasion" Eleanor muttered with a scrunch of her eyebrows, almost in confusion. 

"Yes, There quite common. Did you know...." Spencer began but trailed off after seeing Eleanor's sad expression he shook his head and signed "Sorry" he muttered before Eleanor sighed. 

"It's fine Spencer, I like the statistic you tell me. Just maybe not about murder" Eleanor laughed as she reached out and squeezed his hand with a smile. 

"I found her, she was still alive and now that I'm older and know more about the case, I learnt she was stabbed 18 times which is overkill in your terms right?"  Eleanor asked almost unsure of the fact while Spencer looked down at the hand. 

"Yeah, that's right. Commonly due to rage or frustration" Spencer said looking towards the woman who nodded slowly. 

"I have come to terms with the fact she is dead. She always said she didn't want me to wats my life mourning if anything were to happen" Eleanor said squeezing her hand "What was hard, is the fact she was alive, and I could have done something if a new" Eleanor said with tears. 

"I thought by becoming a nurse, I can save people. When I realised that isn't the truth it become hard so I started taking drugs" Eleanor said with a frown, before Spencer wrapped his arm around her. 

"It's Okay... We can't save everyone" Spencer muttered while Eleanor's eyes were wide as her head rested on his chest. Her body shook before she reached for his hands. 

"You've heard my story," Eleanor said before she sat up and looked directly at him. Their face was close to each other as they could feel their breaths on one another. 

"I want to hear yours"